The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ZOS! Need assistance for a guild member immediately

TARAFRAKA
TARAFRAKA
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi!
I have a guild member in an extremely unfortunate predicament. He had his Xbox account hacked on Thursday. The hacker did not mess with his eso account but they did delete his gamer tag.
Microsoft was contacted and they escalated his ticket bc they weren't able to figure out how to restore his xbone account.
After a few days of this nonsense, he gave in and decided to just start a new gamertag. He unlinked his eso account from his gamertag on eso and attempted to link it to his new one. We have since discovered this has to manually be done by ZOS.
Unfortunately, there is no way to contact you guys via phone and his emails have gone unanswered. All he wants at this point is to have his esotu account linked to his new gamertag! He has subbed since the beginning of console release and purchases crown store items regularly (only guy I know with the banker lol) so he is a dedicated user and just needs assistance.
His ticket number is 160426001941
Please help him! @ZOS_GinaBruno
Edited by TARAFRAKA on April 27, 2016 12:45AM
  • wellendaoud
    Glad that 2 years of eso fees, purchases and loyalty is being rewarded (sarcasm in case it was missed).

Hopefully it gets rectified quickly, would like to think that the loyalty is reciprocated.
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    Please rest assured your friend's ticket will be handled as quickly as possible by our customer support team. :)
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you so much! He is a very active player and has been locked out from his account now for days and has no other way to get his new tag linked to his esotu account as soon as possible. I'm really hoping you can help resolve it today! @ZOS_DaryaK
  • glen_douglasb16_ESO
    glen_douglasb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I'm curious - did this get fixed in the end ? or still outstanding ?
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @glen_douglasb16_ESO Still NOT FIXED. Somehow, he has been able to log into his account, but he still needs it linked to his new gamertag as the original one was hacked and he needs to start new. They sent him an email 4 days ago asking for personal info to confirm his identity and he immediately replied and then...nothing. I spoke with him again an hour ago and still nothing. Please please help he is about fed up and I want to keep him playing this great game! @ZOS_DaryaK @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Edited by TARAFRAKA on April 30, 2016 6:03PM
  • Nogawd
    Nogawd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys have Mara rings or something?
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So now at this point he got a response asking him if he wants to in fact unlink his XBONE tag from his eso account. What it makes NO mention of is if they will then link his eso account to his NEW gamer tag as he requested.
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nogawd wrote: »
    You guys have Mara rings or something?

Lol no. I would do this for ANY of my guild members. He doesn't have a forum account so I've had to reach out for him.
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    "What it makes NO mention of is if they will then". Now thats some sentence structure ladies and gentlemen
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao i just saw this.
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "What it makes NO mention of is if they will then". Now thats some sentence structure ladies and gentlemen

Only took a year for me to see it lol.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why in the hell did they unlink their gamer tag and start a new tag outside the advice of Xbox Support......

Thread_NecroRD.jpg
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on April 14, 2017 3:38PM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha i honestly cant even remember. Its been so long. I think it was because he had been hacked.