Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Vampire passive question.

InnocentOfCrime
So the second to last passive skill claims to reduce the health regen detriment vampires suffer, however it doesn't say by how much and the wiki doesn't either. So I was wondering if anyone here knew what it was changed to since the character page still says 75%.

*lowering my stage and then letting it return to 4 did not change any values, nor did logging off and back on.
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Unless you're PvPing and using Troll King health regen is a borderline useless stat. If you're using Troll King you shouldn't be a vampire.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• InnocentOfCrime
    That's not what I was asking though.

Do I have a way to heal myself anyways? Yes

Do I still want to have some natural regen so I don't have to cast it everytime I fall off a small cliff? Also yes.

I am curious, since this seems to be a stat altering passive, that doesn't actually say what it specifically does.
  • Sckazy
    Sckazy
    @InnocentOfCrime

I have spent 1 skill point as well on it to lower the severity but it doesn't seem to affect the 75% tooltip on the Character page.

Instead, get yourself Stage Vamp 4, remove the point from the passive, check your Health Regen base amount, then use apply the passive and see if that amount changes (Character stats not the Vampire Page tooltip, that always stays 75% on Stage 4)

Haven't tested it yet myself but I think that's how it works. To be confirmed.
    ☠ For the Pact ☠
    EU
    PC/PS4