The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Screw the Queue, brand new guild seeking you, yes you!

BuddyAces
BuddyAces
✭✭✭✭✭
Screw the Queue (as if you didn't see that from the title of the thread) is a brand new guild created by a small group of friends who have been playing since launch. For the past month we've been tossing around an idea to from one and the tipping point was when we met someone in game by helping him out with some questions. Wrong gear and bad skill point/attribute point allocation made him a target in his daily pledges since he didn't know what he was doing. After we gave him some pointers he added us to his friends list and joined us on TS every night. We came to find out that he was about to quit the game that night out of frustration. After hearing that we decided to go ahead with the idea that we had been talking about.

Our intent is create a helpful gaming community, new players are most definitely welcome. Our members are very active. We have folks who literally live in dungeons every night and folks who literally do nothing but farm in game. We will run dungeons/skyshards/delves/dolmens/crafting and all that other fancy stuff people put in their guild recruitment messages. If you're looking for a place where you can relax and call home and are just new to the game then feel free to hit us up.

I'm usually on around 5 central time-ish. Whisper me @BuddyAces or send me a mail in game or leave your name here or send a smoke signal, carrier pigeon, morse code (I seriously don't want to learn that so do a diff method), or whatever's hip these days.
Edited by BuddyAces on April 12, 2017 8:19PM
They nerfed magsorcs so hard stamsorcs felt it,lol - Somber97866

I'm blown away by the utter stupidity I see here on the daily. - Wrekkedd
  • Dear
    Dear
    ✭✭✭
    This sounds awesome. Thank you for your efforts to help other players! I'll hit you up ingame about possibly joining in on the mad fun. :)
    ✉ DEAR | PC-NA | PVE | RP | BETA | NEWBIE | MAIN: MAROON |
      Petite||||||||||||Dual Nightblade|||||Wood Elf ♀||||Tailor and Assassin|||||Neutral Good|||||||Ebonheart||||||| Petite is happily married to Gigantic
      Bride|||||||||||||Storm Sorcerer|||||||High Elf ♀||||||Bored Provisioner|||||||Chaotic Good||||||Ebonheart|||||||| Bride wants to find and marry Groom
      Child|||||||||||||Bowman Knight||||||Wood Elf ♂||||Vampire Mercenary|||||Chaotic Evil|||||||||Dominion|||||||| Child is badly watched over by Adult
      Naive||||||||||||Healer Templar|||||||Dark Elf ♀||||||Idealistic Shaman||||||||Lawful Good|||||||Dominion|||||||| Naive is a healer companion of Frail
      Maroon|||||||||Flame Templar|||||||Dark Elf ♀||||||Vampire Alchemist||||||Neutral Evil||||||||||Daggerfall||||||| Maroon likes the color of your blood
      Options
    • Enigma_Bombay
      Enigma_Bombay
      Soul Shriven
      Which faction are you primarily and is your group doing any pvp? Also, I'm Pacific Time and tend to be on both earlier and late hours, are most of your members Central or Eastern Time? Love the name btw, eso has some real issues with their grouping system right now.
      Options