The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Tier 1 stam sets?

FlyLionel
FlyLionel
✭✭✭✭
Hey, I hear that twiced fanged serpent is the thing now but im wont be diving into a trial to farm a certain set for a while. I am coming back to eso ad would like some people to go through what they think is great. I currently have Vo including gold jewelry and I use Nmg on stam sorcerer. No sharpened maelstrom one hander only two axes precise. If someone else uses nmg what would be great options? TBS? hundings? Also I have kragh and velidreth but how would they compare to stormfist/skoria? Imperial stamsorc with great health. Any ideas for typical dungeon runs and than vet trials? Thank
The Flyers
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alcast just started a new site with some guides, he's included crafted entry gear and end game perfect gear in his guides which might help.

http://alcasthq.com/
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • FlyLionel
    FlyLionel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Alcast just started a new site with some guides, he's included crafted entry gear and end game perfect gear in his guides which might help.

http://alcasthq.com/

Thank you @Turelus
    The Flyers
  • Cadtruck
    Cadtruck
    I'm a 217 stam NB noob. Was rocking superior viper set but did not have the mats to upgrade it. Surfed some guild stores and ended up getting 5 pc epic Shadow of the Red Mountain (http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Shadow+of+the+Red+Mountain+Set) and 3 pc agility with the necklace and rings.

Currently sitting with:
    26k Stam
    22k health
    66% crit ranged, 60% melee
    1700 weapon damage

The 10% proc on the Red Mountain set procs frequently. I can't verify but by my observations it seems to have a chance to proc off any damage, each time a DOT ticks, each strike of rapid strikes etc. (obviously not more than every 2 seconds).

I really wish we had a way to monitor dps and damage outputs on PS4 though. This set isn't a permanent solution for me but was a good upgrade for when I start doing vet dungeons and trials. Just starting the Wrothgar content so looking forward to Maelstrom Arena.
    Edited by Cadtruck on March 24, 2017 2:31PM
    NA PS4
    CP 330+
    50 Stamina NB - Grishnawk
    50 Mag Templar Healer - Vorgothe
  • FlyLionel
    FlyLionel
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Cadtruck thanks but im talking about tier 1 sets, the best set(s) in the game. I already have 5p of Vicious Ophidian and 5p Nmg, Veli/Kragh. Just wanted to know which is bis right now. Twice fanged serpent and Spriggans(solo)is what I am seeing(speaking about base 5p). Good luck dude; you can message me and I can make you TBS or hundings/nmg(Your mats). I have never heard of Red Mountain in pve. Your health is high and weapon damage is low; as well as max stam. Crit is fine, good luck.
    The Flyers
  • WarpigFunk
    WarpigFunk
    ✭✭✭
    FlyLionel wrote: »
    @Cadtruck thanks but im talking about tier 1 sets, the best set(s) in the game. I already have 5p of Vicious Ophidian and 5p Nmg, Veli/Kragh. Just wanted to know which is bis right now. Twice fanged serpent and Spriggans(solo)is what I am seeing(speaking about base 5p). Good luck dude; you can message me and I can make you TBS or hundings/nmg(Your mats). I have never heard of Red Mountain in pve. Your health is high and weapon damage is low; as well as max stam. Crit is fine, good luck.

What you have is fine until you farm 2-fanged.

5pc VO / 5 pc NMG / Kragh's is your best bet
    (Kragh's will outperform Velidreth unless you're wearing Spriggans or 2-fanged)

Once you get sharp maelstrom daggers or 1 dagger/ 1 axe - run 3 pc VO / 5 pc NMG / Kragh's. Sharp Maelstrom bow back bar obv.

Just use that until you get 2-fanged.

You could swap to Spriggans / Veli if you really feel like it though. Either way 2- fanged will replace it.

5 pc 2- fanged Serpent / 3 pc VO / Maelstrom 1 handers / 2 pc Velidreth / Maelstrom Bow.

That's pretty much meta for PvE right now.

5 pc Poisonous Serp / 5 pc Clever Alch or Bone Pirate / DW / sharp Maelstrom 2 hander (Maul or GS) - is BiS for PvP I think.
    If you want to use a bow- Sharp Master's Bow > Maelstrom bow for pvp.

I dont pvp on my stamsorc much ... but for PvE and Maelstrom I just use 5 pc NMG/ 3 pc VO / Kragh's / 2x sharp Maelstrom daggers / sharp maelstrom bow. 2-fanged seems kind of rare tbh ... I have one gold ring and maybe 3 body pieces that are usable after I don't know how many Sanctum runs ...
    PS4 [NA]
    Hingle McKringleberry - Altmer MagSorc DD The Flawless Conquerer
    Sek Sual Chocolate - Redguard StamSorc DD Stormproof
    Doktor Feelgood - Breton Templar Healz Boethia's Scythe
    Tiberius Asskickatron - Imperial DK StamTank Mageslayer
    -VERIFIED-
    -FFF-
    vAAHM 100k+, vSOHM 100k+, vHRCHM 100k+, vMoL 78k, vDSA 36k, vMA 535k
  • FlyLionel
    FlyLionel
    ✭✭✭✭
    @WarpigFunk just got my sharpened dagger and axe, will continue for tfs farm. Thanks.
    The Flyers
  • malicia
    malicia
    ✭✭✭✭
    For what it's worth, @FlyLionel - in my experience TFS drops much more regularly than VO. I seldom get the chance to do trials, and mostly just nSO (need to work on my rotation before daring vSO), but I currently have 5 x TFS of which two are rings, and is a sharpened axe, and a helm in divines. I also have a belt and shoulders, but not in divines. I also have an extra ring (all rings blue, nSO...). Against that I have only one VO piece - a blue ring.
    PC, EU
    Not elite, not the best. Just enjoying ESO.
    Not the worst either. "Casual" != "totally ignorant"
    @taciti
  • WarpigFunk
    WarpigFunk
    ✭✭✭
    malicia wrote: »
    For what it's worth, @FlyLionel - in my experience TFS drops much more regularly than VO. I seldom get the chance to do trials, and mostly just nSO (need to work on my rotation before daring vSO), but I currently have 5 x TFS of which two are rings, and is a sharpened axe, and a helm in divines. I also have a belt and shoulders, but not in divines. I also have an extra ring (all rings blue, nSO...). Against that I have only one VO piece - a blue ring.

TFS drops more in normal Sanctum - VO drops more in vet AA and Helra
    PS4 [NA]
    Hingle McKringleberry - Altmer MagSorc DD The Flawless Conquerer
    Sek Sual Chocolate - Redguard StamSorc DD Stormproof
    Doktor Feelgood - Breton Templar Healz Boethia's Scythe
    Tiberius Asskickatron - Imperial DK StamTank Mageslayer
    -VERIFIED-
    -FFF-
    vAAHM 100k+, vSOHM 100k+, vHRCHM 100k+, vMoL 78k, vDSA 36k, vMA 535k
  • FlyLionel
    FlyLionel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah hel ra I got all my vo..so easy with a good group.
    The Flyers