The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

XB1 - Master Crafting Writs all worth 0 vouchers...

argouru
argouru
✭✭✭
So the first Master Crafting Writ I got after Homestead came out on Xbox One was worth 2 vouchers, but since then, the 6 other Writs I've been awarded are all worth ZERO vouchers! What's going on? I thought this was fixed already.
  • Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    In my experience playing ESO with a PC on the NA megaserver, the Master Crafting Writ tooltip that is displayed while the Writ remains in the reward container still continues to declare the reward as 0 vouchers. If the player chooses "Goodbye" to the offer to immediately convert the Writ to a Master Crafting Quest, then the Writ is stored in the PC's bags.

Thereafter the Writ tooltip discloses the correct number of vouchers that will be paid after the Quest is accepted, completed, and the item delivered to NPC Hollis Hlaalu at the appropriate location. So, the only consequence of the oversight is that the player must remove the Writ from the reward container to learn the voucher value. (In my humble opinion, ZOS has no incentive to remedy this oversight.)

Note also that the number of vouchers that the PC will receive is not disclosed after the Writ is converted to a Crafting Quest. The reward for completing any quest is never disclosed until the PC completes it and contacts the NPC that will reward the PC.

Edited by Shadowshire on April 7, 2017 10:59PM
    --- Shadowshire .......... ESO Plus on PC NA with Windows 7 Pro SP1

nil carborundum illegitimi
    Options
  • argouru
    argouru
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, once I opened them numbers higher than zero appeared... mostly the number 2 :(
    Options