The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

BWB - Any way to stay in this campaign?

Raevyness
Raevyness
✭✭✭
My first PvP zone was BWB, I've gotten to know the people there really well and I love helping new players learn the way around what is often their first PvP experience on ESO. I'm wondering if there is a way to stay in BWB pvp? Obviously you eventually hit level 50 and have to go to the other zones to play since it is a 'under 50 zone'. This is a shame because I, like a lot of other people, love playing in BWB. Is there any way to just stay at lvl 49? Or even a XP stopper at any level?

Right now this is the 3rd character I've remade just to play BWB pvp because I love it so much! And I know a lot of people who do the same thing just to stay in this zone. I'd love some kind of 'Prevent XP food' that could be made that lasts say 2-5 hours.

What do you think?
  • AJ_1988
    AJ_1988
    ✭✭✭
    Well you could not sleep and not leave pvp but you will be a lot weaker as you arnt battle levelled but you would also have to hope the game doesn't crash lol. But yeah. I went through about 5 toons at the start and in the end just went to vet campaigns and haven't left. You do notice the difference in toxicity tho. It's pretty sad.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just reroll. Simple as that.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Make a new toon! There are lots of us rerollers. BWB isn't just for those who haven't reached vet yet; it's also great for altaholics.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @casparian , I just realized I fought you a bit yesterday I think when I was playing my magDK!
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea, just re-roll really, there`s no way to stop the XP as far that I`m aware of (except unsubbing to ESO+, since it gives you a bonus). I switch classes all the time and just experiment. Just try not to get too attached to your toon!
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Adenoma oh no! I died so much to magDKs yesterday. Thank you for making it quick.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @casparian , I've always felt that stamplars are underdogs to magDKs because it's so hard to hit them with jabs when they're being talonsed.
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    Just reroll. Simple as that.

do you know how many times I did that?
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    My stamplar has actually had pretty good success against magDKs not named @Adenoma, thanks to Power of the Light burst damage and being able to get rid of Talons without depleting my stamina pool. My magNB is the one who always dies to magDKs (in non-gank situations). She just doesn't have enough burst to be able to have any counter to Dragon Blood (haven't unlocked the spectral bow yet).
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @QuebraRegra , I don't. I've probably rerolled close to twenty.
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    @QuebraRegra , I don't. I've probably rerolled close to twenty.

well that would make two of us then :)
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ive rerolled so many times that each of my former emps have been emps in their past lives 2 or 3x each xD
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Defialed wrote: »
    Ive rerolled so many times that each of my former emps have been emps in their past lives 2 or 3x each xD

You must be a good player :)

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    Defialed wrote: »

You must be a good player :)

Thanks, Emily!
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow, I should go back and find my old posts where I was begging for a way to "level lock", or prevent XP gains so I could stay in BWB forever....

15 alts later, I just made yet anudder alt, and dropped in XBOX NA BWB last night... *** is was FUN! I mean I saw sooo much stupid (somebody tell em' not to come at the front door EVERYTIME), but it was great fun. I made a very inefficient (no min/max) style off build (woodelf magblade) for RP purposes (a Gnome), but was surprised how well it worked with the xtra stam to block/breakfree.

Does it seem like more fun because there's no CP (it's turned off in BWB right?)? Maybe it's also the lack of the proc sets, and cheeze that make BWB more fun?

My recommendation , with the current XP boosts, delete some old alts and roll a few new alts and rotate them through.
    Edited by QuebraRegra on April 5, 2017 4:20PM
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    you re-roll new chars, i had 50+ chars coz i like to train newbies.

bwb is the most chilled out campaign so suits slackers like us + you don't get destro ulti zergs.

only problem with blackwater is that newbies are scared to rush.

'go in for the win'