Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The K-9 Unit~ Hybrid Werewolf PvP build by Patrick Scott

duuude9192b14_ESO
duuude9192b14_ESO
✭✭✭
https://youtu.be/vd-8zJ1eMDg[/yt]

HERE ARE THINGS I MISSED IN THIS VIDEO:

This is a Classless build, no specific class required but Sorcerer naturally has the best passives to support Werewolf.

Keep your WW transformation on your Dual Wield weapon bar to maximize your weapon and spell dmg.

Recommended Race is Orc but most races will work.

I will time stamp sections of the video at a later date/time

Song: Raven & Kreyn - In The Air [NCS Release]

Our WW guild 'Beastly Boys' is an Ebonheart Pact guild on PC platform, NA server. Send me an in-game mail @PatrickScott to receive an invite if you'd like to join in our Werewolf Wednesday raids of Cyrodiil
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Precise is nice idea for this build an alternative for weapons could be going with nirnhoned pelinal's aptitude, easier to get a hold, increasing heals and damage against all enemies.
    Edited by Chrlynsch on April 9, 2017 6:13PM
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like the title of the build. K-9 Unit
  • duuude9192b14_ESO
    duuude9192b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Prothwata wrote: »
    Precise is nice idea for this build an alternative for weapons could be going with nirnhoned pelinal's aptitude, easier to get a hold, increasing heals and damage against all enemies.

Thanks for the suggestion. I would advise against Pelinal's weapons, as Prisoner's Rags only comes in Light Armor. So you'd lose out on a lot of resistance gained from our 5 medium 2 heavy armor composition. Again, thank you for the suggestion and for watching!

Cêltic421 wrote: »
    I like the title of the build. K-9 Unit

Thanks :) we enjoy sniffing out the enemy and taking bites out of zergs
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Man I would love to join a werewolf pvp guild/group on xbox!

Nice video, fun to see the carnage.
  • Ladislao
    Ladislao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting variation of ww build. But actually not really good.

Firstly, pelinal is not usefull enough here cause u haven't much wd to improvement your sd.
    Secondly, this is not hybrid of stamina and magicka but damage and sustain. So u got ww which haven't much damage and enough sustain for survival.

On the other hand its a good start for builds that based on speed and chasing.
    So do not throw an idea, but develop it. In the end, it will be something really successful :)
    Everything is viable
  • duuude9192b14_ESO
    duuude9192b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Ladislao wrote: »
    Interesting variation of ww build. But actually not really good.

Firstly, pelinal is not usefull enough here cause u haven't much wd to improvement your sd.
    Secondly, this is not hybrid of stamina and magicka but damage and sustain. So u got ww which haven't much damage and enough sustain for survival.

On the other hand its a good start for builds that based on speed and chasing.
    So do not throw an idea, but develop it. In the end, it will be something really successful :)

Interesting analysis of my WW build, but actually not really good.

I understand that not everyone has the time to sit and watch a 25 minute video and study it. But I do expect that you at least pay attention if you're going to attempt to poke holes in my build.

You'd have heard me explain that this isn't a pure hybrid, but only a hybrid to bring my spell dmg up to the 4,000 mark. Which as I show, is plenty enough to bring my heal up to a substantial amount. The thief mundus could be traded for a flat wep dmg mundus, but I find having 40% spell crit is quite efficient, with that added benefit of boosting me to 50% weapon crit.

I also give examples of my tool tips at the buffed 4k wep/sd mark. If you can't kill opponents with 2 18,000 dmg DoTs and an instant cast spammable mid-ranged dmg skill that tooltips at 14k and a bonus of 30% dmg on feared targets, you should analyze your play style.

In summary, I really appreciate the attempted feedback. But I don't believe you actually watched the video, and I'm perplexed at the thought that you believe pelinal's is not useful enough considering how well my heal scaled because of it (shown with example). I'm even further confused that you've claimed my 4,000 weapon dmg with 35,000 stamina is 'not much dmg'. Especially considering how well the WW tooltips scaled in my examples, and the boasted 50% wep crit chance as a bonus. There's also, the playtesting which I have footage of on my channel, and more to come (solo play and small group included, not just big packs).
  • Elk512
    Elk512
    Looks like a fun build. I can see the benefit of the 'Prisoner's Rags' after watching the gameplay clips where you can disengage, fill up your magicka bar and go back in topped up (pounce really helps the re-engaging too). You don't need any magicka sustain if you just sprint.

I'd think that a Redguard would be superior to Orc though as 'Adrenaline Rush' can't be replicated, plus you'd get 4% additional stamina. I guess that's personal pref. though.

'Pelinal's Aptitude' seems like a steep price to pay to buff up just a single skill (the heal). What's your spell damage sit at and the heal on the tooltip w/out 'Pelinal's' equipped? With such crazy magicka return from the 'Rags', spamming the heal shouldn't be a major concern so why focus so heavily on boosting it? Especially considering your build is looking like a skirmishing build (disengaging/reengaging often).

As an alternative, you could go for something like 'Undaunted Infiltrator' to boost magicka and to combo a heavy attack w/fear + howl (or 'Undaunted Unweaver' or 'Sergeant's Mail'). Should be plenty to burst through a heavy armor user. Or even Bone PIrate's Tatters to crank up stam sustain and max stamina now that there is a good drink buff. I haven't played the build, so obviously what I'm saying is speculation and thinking out loud. Thanks for the fun build though.
  • duuude9192b14_ESO
    duuude9192b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Elk512 wrote: »
    Looks like a fun build. I can see the benefit of the 'Prisoner's Rags' after watching the gameplay clips where you can disengage, fill up your magicka bar and go back in topped up (pounce really helps the re-engaging too). You don't need any magicka sustain if you just sprint.

I'd think that a Redguard would be superior to Orc though as 'Adrenaline Rush' can't be replicated, plus you'd get 4% additional stamina. I guess that's personal pref. though.

'Pelinal's Aptitude' seems like a steep price to pay to buff up just a single skill (the heal). What's your spell damage sit at and the heal on the tooltip w/out 'Pelinal's' equipped? With such crazy magicka return from the 'Rags', spamming the heal shouldn't be a major concern so why focus so heavily on boosting it? Especially considering your build is looking like a skirmishing build (disengaging/reengaging often).

As an alternative, you could go for something like 'Undaunted Infiltrator' to boost magicka and to combo a heavy attack w/fear + howl (or 'Undaunted Unweaver' or 'Sergeant's Mail'). Should be plenty to burst through a heavy armor user. Or even Bone PIrate's Tatters to crank up stam sustain and max stamina now that there is a good drink buff. I haven't played the build, so obviously what I'm saying is speculation and thinking out loud. Thanks for the fun build though.

Thanks for the feedback.

Without Pelinal's the build would lose 2,000 spell dmg. It would be the equivalent of playing a stamplar with high magicka sustain and trying to spam breath of life. At some point, magicka sustain and burst heal efficiency have to find a meeting place.

As for the damage, this build already boasts more than enough dmg to eliminate opposition. 14,000 dmg instant cast spammable skill, that scales by 30% with my CC, and two 18,000 dmg DoTs. So my focus is better spent on survival through burst healing and sustaining that.

Thanks for watching :)