Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Taking the Undaunted Pledge

mystfit
mystfit
✭✭✭
So, I received a mail from the Undaunted Enclave with an invitation in it. I didn't notice the mail until later in the day. Before I noticed the mail, I wandered past the Undaunted enclave and spoke to Maj al-Ragath who sent me to Glirion the Redbeard. I then was able to get the pledges.
But, here's my question. I never 'signed the tome'. I got an anniversary reward box and a a purple Undaunted key but wasn't being attentive to what quest it said I had completed. Was this the Taking the Undaunted Pledge even though I didn't sign the book?
I tend towards OCD where question completions are concerned and am sad if I missed out on a quest (even though I can clearly advance the questline no issues) AND I'm bummed I didn't get to watch my character sign the book which sounds kinda fun.
  • MAEK
    MAEK
    ✭✭✭✭
    You could try activating the tome, and if you singed it, your character's name will be the last one in the book.