Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for Guild (GMT+8)

eruexe
eruexe
Hello there, I just got back into the game.
While I never have reached endgame, I do have a love/hate relationship with this game and I tried playing in my spare time a lot now however the current guilds I am usually sleep in a different timezone than I do, so I was wondering if there is any guild that plays on or near my timezone.

I am interested mostly in PVE and may like to join Campaigns too, I play a Templar healer for the Ebonheart Pact.
Thank you for reading and I hope someone does reply.
  • ptrpambudi8rwb17_ESO
    ptrpambudi8rwb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    NA or EU server?
  • eruexe
    eruexe
    NA or EU server?

NA server.
  • Ramelia
    Ramelia
    Hi, You may want to check out Trojan Horse. There are Singaporeans and other SEA players as well.
  • eruexe
    eruexe
    Ramelia wrote: »
    Hi, You may want to check out Trojan Horse. There are Singaporeans and other SEA players as well.

do you know anyone in that guild?
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    eruexe wrote: »
    Ramelia wrote: »

do you know anyone in that guild?

get in contact with @EarthenPillar for an invite. I'm in the guild but I'm currently not in tow n right now to send you and invite. I have my own guild as well but it's catered towards the US timings with only a few of us active during Gmt +8.
    Ingame: RavenSworn, Pc / NA.

Of Wolf and Raven
    Solo / Casual guild for beginners and new players wanting to join the game. Pst me for invite!
  • EarthenPillar
    EarthenPillar
    ✭✭✭
    Got the mention. @eruexe let me know what your in game name is so I can pass an inv. (づ。_。) づ