The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[BUG] All my bank slots and contents are gone!

bobdrad
bobdrad
✭✭
I logged in a couple of days ago to discover that my bank is entirely empty, and the number of free/empty slots is not displayed. I have tried clearing local data, rebuilding my database, exiting the game and restarting it, rebooting my PS4 etc but nothing has restored my bank. Interestingly, the amount of gold in the bank is displayed as a red zero, and the amount to pay for more slots is also red (about 32,000, which sounds about right for my next increment).

Is this a known issue?

This is PS4, NA server. My character is BobDRAD. The problem is not location-specific, and happens with all bankers including my personal assistant

I have reported this problem in game days ago, but no help. Incident: 170405-000291
  • Raventh
    Raventh
    Did you send a ticket if not probably your best bet
    PC-NA

LVL47 AD-Khajiit StamBlade Ra'venth

• bobdrad
    bobdrad
    ✭✭
    Raventh wrote: »
    Did you send a ticket if not probably your best bet

If you mean in game, yes. See my incident number. No joy.
  • Raventh
    Raventh
    find something that should be in your storage like a mat you know is in there. Then check to see if it is marked as having more of that mat in the bank if so your stuff is at least there also you could try putting something in (dont know if you have already tried) if you have and no bueno then try purchasing more bank space and see if it resets
    PC-NA

LVL47 AD-Khajiit StamBlade Ra'venth

• DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    That is the new cross-dimensional portal bank. It allows for unlimited storage in another dimension. Retrieval is tricky though.
  • bobdrad
    bobdrad
    ✭✭
    find something that should be in your storage like a mat you know is in there. Then check to see if it is marked as having more of that mat in the bank if so your stuff is at least there also you could try putting something in (dont know if you have already tried) if you have and no bueno then try purchasing more bank space and see if it resets

Great idea! But I have reached a point where I cannot afford more bank space. Maybe someday, but I need my contents now! :-)
    Plus, it seems a tad unfair that I have to pay all my gold to work around a bug in EOS. Doesn't that feel like a Protection racket? "Gee, it would be really too bad if something were to happen to all your bank items"...
    Edited by bobdrad on April 7, 2017 7:29PM
  • bobdrad
    bobdrad
    ✭✭

Actually, now I think of it - when I purchased ESO+ and got my crafting bag, I *think* it emptied out my bank of all mats, and moved them into the bag. Didn't it? Of course, now I have no way of checking.