The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Non- Templar Veteran Trial Healers Memories (with complete list of non class support skills)

Tasear
Tasear
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Elder_Scrolls_Online_2017_02_24_23_38_23_27.png
Moonlight Travelers Above

~ I was born a sorceress, but I belong to the light... but I do look good in red!

There charm of elder scrolls that seems to never keep me away for long is no matter what race or class you free to are able to make it work ... even reality does not give me this. AsI sit here enjoying my first leader board item, I wanted to say, there are some issues, but I just wanted to share that's it's possible. The picture has above is Sorceress healer (I am hiding from camera)and nightblade healer (sitting down in orange glow, saying super heals got this ).

I look back and remember thinking, maybe I should reroll as a templar ... I tried... but it's still at lvl 44 ...four months later. I even thought... to give my character some justice and covert to high elf... but if you notice above both healers are bosmer. I can't speak for my counterpart... but I learned to live with weakness and strengths. As the game develops so do I.

Over time I realized how much more compatible I am with mages. Like they love me more then a lot. I keep them feed better on resources. It's mostly because I provide them with more resources and have tight grip on health bar. Also recently... I picked some sets that made me godly, but that's for another place and another time. As to say I did it... those who said... I could not o:)

Non class - Stamina Based Support Skills

Circle of protection

A bit costly, but now that it lasts 20secs it's certainly worth it with 8% damage reduction, 10% stamina regain and reduction on dodge and roll costs. It trials there alot of moments you are grouped up or in close proximity.

Bone Shield

Only 4 people... but tell me does this not make sense in vHRC were we split up? Also I got 15k stamina and regain 750...so

Vigor

Okay you laugh... but combine it with 100 points in blessed and healing springs... I can almost out heal a burn phase...or at least I think could. But it's large aoe heal that is good to use when people are moving around...only works cause I am bosmer

Caltrops

Okay you laugh... but this saved us blackheart haven veteran... my dps well were inexperienced ... needed the mobs to slow down but I needed to heal still. It's better then encase as it lasts longer and uses different resource.

Non- Class - Magicka Support Skills

Blood altar

This one is a bit tricky and very dangerous as 1.5 secs can get you killed especially in trials. Other healer can hold heals for a sec and allies can use synergy if it got to low during this time. I don't suggest using times where teams has be ready to dodge or when you don't know the fights. It's a good to use before the fights as for me at least it heals 868ish as base heal (before critcal and restro staff boost) per enemy attacked in a second. (Thank you zos this is a cool skill though... I wish cast time was a tiny bit lower)

* heals 12 people + only heal to includings pets without a con
* (vHrc final boss) Can use before star fall or behind pillars or garoyles or boss... but have to set just after roll cause you can get caught during roll

Siphon Spirit
Takes 1.5 secs to case but gives allies health and magicka regain back (base is 400 (don't know how to add to this)) . It's okay on boss fights... but for sorcs this only a disavantage to use compared to mystic orbs

Mage Light

Critical, regain and max magicka... I don't use this but it has it's use

Neutral Non Class Support Skills
Barrier

30 to 40kish barrier, I picked the over that gives heals over time cause we already have ult reduction so there choice is not as worth it
10% magicaka Regain

War Horn
Critcals, extra magicka, stamina, health

Neutral Passives Non class support

Force Lock passive from ledgdeman - can free allies from cages in wgt

Unduanted Command - Activating an ally's synergy restores 4% of your Max Health, <3 Stamina <3 and Magicka. (bone shield, bone shield, bone shield) (allies need this)

Banished the wicked - Grants you 9 extra Ultimate when killing Undead, Daedra and Werewolves.

Sorceress support class skills

Twilight Matriarch -When it was first born.... it was but a hatchling now it's finally brings up comparisons to breath of life. In fact it's probably stronger... but it can die so it's fair.

Absorption Field - So it really doesn't negate much, but it does heal for like 40k as a base heal over 10 secs while stunning some enemies. Got to really know and test to use this right
Works on fire in EOH2, normal flame shapers, nova from final boss in vDSA, other negates. One bad things is... um when everyone rolls out of your negate thinking it's the monsters negate.

Dark Deal - 12k self heal, can use while moving around though still take a sec, but exchanges magicka while procing the passive to give minor sorcery.

Clannfer - Can use as tank and does self heal... not good in trials for healer role, but good to use in 4 man content when tank sucks or 3 dps content

Empowered ward - 10 secs shield that gives allies 10% regain in magicka, it's easy to have uptime between 70% to 100%

Encase - Not ever healer is a templar... nor are is every tank a dragonknight. Assuming your are in the back of group encase can be used for mobs in front and slow them down

Summoned Annotach - Okay I don't use this, but imagine using this synergy (25 % damage increase for 8 secs) using twilight remedy (10% critical) for 10 secs during a war horn phase as a mage user (3 spell critical) ... it's under appreciated, but maybe cause not enough sorceress healers

Passives
10% magicka regain
10% cost Reduction
3% Spell Critical to allies by using dark deal
Ult cost reduction

CP Passives support Skills

Arcane Well - 20% chance to restore magicka off of kills

Mara's Gift - Restores heal to allies on death sometimes like 7500

Field Physician - reduces time to resurrect player by 15%

Infusion - gives 300+ magicka regain to allies when rezing

...Okay why is there 2 support skills in stamina line and none for stamina users... >.>

Improvements that could be made

The lost of health when pet dies is scary, so it could be nice if health boost counted when it was on bar instead. I end up dying in trials not long after pet dies or during recast.

Emprovered ward is stingy compared to radiant aura, or even harness magicka the non class skill considering the name it wouldn't hurt if gave back magicka once destoryed or give it balance and 10% regain to stamina (mind you templars have 10% health and stamina while getting magicka steal). The shiled is also to weak in trails and I have to overcast or the pet and I will die as we both share same shield strength. (can't we both get separate shields)

Pet procs , I think pet should also give me health back when it attacks under the effects of minor life steal as it's my own skill. Also not sure if it does, but should proc shock damage passives.

Negate should negate more...it's first morph is useless or at least give us a list of what it does negate. One other note let it negate more in normal content for newbies.

Exluded pets from number count in spell power cure, warhorn, and etc, this getting more important as even dps are using pets now

Overall

I find the Sorceress class more like the traditional priestess or cleric. They excellent passives themselves to control resources while have a good range of support skills to work with any group even the weaker ones.... in conclusion my templar might forever stay at lvl 44.

P.S Thanks for the original guild who trained me Rolling Cliffhangers
Edited by Tasear on May 5, 2018 5:28AM
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    www.reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/comments/5x7fih/my_progression

Follow-up on reddit eso from nightblade
    Edited by Tasear on March 6, 2017 2:31PM
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The story continues! We Had a Sorc Tank with us this time!

Elder_Scrolls_Online_2017_03_14_00_28_47_11.png

Elder_Scrolls_Online_2017_03_13_22_49_58_09.png

This was fun
    Edited by Tasear on May 5, 2018 5:28AM
  • Drummerx04
    Drummerx04
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've done the sorcerer healer thing before. The main complaints from everyone (which I'm sure you've heard) is the lack of stamina support for the group, and the lack of a class accessed major mending... otherwise the majority of group buffs as you've pointed out aren't class skills.

combat prayer, minor mag/health steal, minor protection, undaunted orbs, and springs/illustrious healing is where most of the healing comes from in a trial anyway. The twilight is a pretty powerful burst heal and with a little practice it's not too bad to keep it from dying.

Side note, I've seen a volatile scamp tank the full gun channel from vMoL Rakkhat when the tank got murdered by something. little guy is a beast apparently.
    PC/NA - Nightfighters, Raid Leader and Officer
    Lilith Arujo - DC sorc tank/dps/healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Grand Warlord
    Lilith Tortorici - DC templar trials healer

Notable Completions:
    vAS (72k), vMoL HM (160k), vAA HM (135k), vHRC HM, vSO HM (141k), vHoF HM (168k), vCR+3(129k), vDSA 45k, vMA 591k

Original Addons:
    Lilith's Group Manager
    Lilith's Lazy Hacks - Auto Recharge/Repair
    Bot Scanner 2000
    Lilith's Command History
    Maintained Addons:
    Kill Counter
  • Molydeus
    Molydeus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A sorcerer is a sorcerer.
    A Dragon Knight is not a Dragon Knightus. A Templar is not a Templaress. A Nightblade is not a Nightbladet.

They are already gender neutral.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Taken some time to final write down the build

http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/dark-priestess-pug-proof/
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Molydeus wrote: »
    A sorcerer is a sorcerer.
    A Dragon Knight is not a Dragon Knightus. A Templar is not a Templaress. A Nightblade is not a Nightbladet.

They are already gender neutral.

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&rlz=1C1EJFA_enUS699US702&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=sorceress+define&*

For the record, you are wrong there is a female version of sorcerer
    Edited by Tasear on April 6, 2017 1:05PM