Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Is anyone a newbie at online gaming?

Merlinah123
EOS is my first online game. I played Skyrim for many years (love it) EOS is more complicated (but fun). I kept running out of backpack space, opened up a Guild Bank, but don't have any members. I need ten to join, so if there are any newbies out there that are just as confused as I am, you can join my guild. We can learn together without feeling like we are slowing down a more experienced player.

Best Answers

• QueenOfFerelden
    QueenOfFerelden
    Soul Shriven
    Same here. I just started playing a few weeks ago. I've been shying away from online games for years in fear of slowing down veterans, but ESO has a lot of solo play so I've been good. I'd gladly join your guild if we are on the same platform. I'm on the Xbox One.
    Swooping is bad no matter what realm your in.
    Answer ✓
  • QueenOfFerelden
    QueenOfFerelden
    Soul Shriven
    Ah well that sucks. I started one last week with one other person, but haven't put out any real advertising for it. I didn't want to attract too much attention until I felt ready to be a good guildmaster.
    Swooping is bad no matter what realm your in.
    Answer ✓
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi guys! My guild focuses on helping out new players / returning players alike. Give us a holler in discord or ingame if you need any help with the game :smiley: we've done guild events and are planning for more!

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/307726/of-wolf-and-raven-a-casual-solo-friendly-guild-beginners-and-veterans-welcome#latest

Do check us out and give us a try :wink:
    Ingame: RavenSworn, Pc / NA.

Of Wolf and Raven
    Solo / Casual guild for beginners and new players wanting to join the game. Pst me for invite!
    Answer ✓
  • Merlinah123
    That' exactly how I think. I'm so new to online game I don't know how to get ahold you Queen of Ferelden. Any clues?
  • Merlinah123
    My Bank Guild is called Newbie Guild so you may just have to go to a bank and fill in the info, not sure
  • Merlinah123
    Sorry , just realized xbox , i'm pc
  • Merlinah123
    I suppose you could start a bank guild same as me and see what happens, maybe people will join.
  • Merlinah123
    Me too, I joined one small group and all they did was chase & kill the sheep. So I quit that group and stayed on my own. I jump in and help then go about my business.