Official Discussion Thread for "Celebrate ESO's Three-Year Anniversary"

• Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    DivyathFyr wrote: »
    Where do i get the cake at
    Crown store, free quest starter which will pin it for you.

Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These gift boxes contain crafting materials, but they are also guaranteed to include at least one rare item such as Nirncrux, Motif chapters, Style items, Furniture crafting items, or more. Tasty!

So which of these two items from my sad trombone jubilee box is considered the rare item? :wink:

qT8GquX.jpg
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I suspect we'll find that it's like the prize-winning leaflets you get in magazines etc, the rare items will be 1 motif per 1 million basic crafting items that can be used in housing crafting.

Still, look on the bright side - whatever you get in the box, it's not going to be a Jester's Banner :smiley: !
    Edited by Tandor on April 4, 2017 3:24PM
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tandor wrote: »
    I suspect we'll find that it's like the prize-winning leaflets you get in magazines etc, the rare items will be 1 motif per 1 million basic crafting item that can be used in housing crafting.

Still, look on the bright side - whatever you get in the box, it's not going to be a Jester's Banner :smiley: !

True facts! :smiley:
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    anadandy wrote: »
    These gift boxes contain crafting materials, but they are also guaranteed to include at least one rare item such as Nirncrux, Motif chapters, Style items, Furniture crafting items, or more. Tasty!

So which of these two items from my sad trombone jubilee box is considered the rare item? :wink:

qT8GquX.jpg

Wow...I was initially excited about getting a guaranteed rare item, but it looks like their definition of rare is anything that's not normal quality. Not looking forward to getting a bunch more food items and alchemy reagents. Good thing I have the crafting bag now.
  • I_killed_Vivec
    I_killed_Vivec
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    anadandy wrote: »

qT8GquX.jpg

Wow...I was initially excited about getting a guaranteed rare item, but it looks like their definition of rare is anything that's not normal quality. Not looking forward to getting a bunch more food items and alchemy reagents. Good thing I have the crafting bag now.

I got a bunch of wormwood and some water in one, some ruby wood and honey in another :(

So much for another of ESO's "guarantees".
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have to admit that I don't consider a box of iron ore and bugloss to represent a guaranteed rare item!

I've had nice items in some boxes, but I've also had some dross in the others. Either it isn't working as intended, or the description needs to be watered down a tad.
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Based on the error that caused me to receive my jubilee reward box message every time I completed anything yesterday, (even though I did not actually get any!!) I am going to be getting an awful lot of these.

I do 45 daily writs, at least 2 undaunted pledges and up to 10 other daily quests every day, sometimes more on weekends. That will put me at a minimum of 50 of these boxes every day without doing anything extra - I could have inventory trouble if not for the craft bag.

Seeing as you get them for completing daily writs, does anyone know if you also get one for completing a master writ?
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    disintegr8 wrote: »
    Based on the error that caused me to receive my jubilee reward box message every time I completed anything yesterday, (even though I did not actually get any!!) I am going to be getting an awful lot of these.

I do 45 daily writs, at least 2 undaunted pledges and up to 10 other daily quests every day, sometimes more on weekends. That will put me at a minimum of 50 of these boxes every day without doing anything extra - I could have inventory trouble if not for the craft bag.

Seeing as you get them for completing daily writs, does anyone know if you also get one for completing a master writ?

@disintegr8 Gina mentioned yesterday that master writs do not count for this.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    disintegr8 wrote: »

@disintegr8 Gina mentioned yesterday that master writs do not count for this.
    Thanks
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I did 48 crafting writs yesterday and was overall pleased with what I got. Though, there were too many times I got alchemy plants as my guaranteed "rare."

I received a few blue furnishing plans, which was nice, though the only Dunmer plan I got was one I already knew. I also received a fair number of motif pages, though I already knew most of them. But, there were a couple Draugr (unfortunately, the same one!) and an Akaviri, Hour, Dro'mAthra, Minotaur, & Yokudan.

I received quite a good bit of heartwood and far too much wax, with a little bit of bast and resin. Also, I received some Dwemer Frames, Auric Tusks, and Malachite. I did also receive a fortified Nirn.

All in all, not bad for day one!

On a side note, my husband discovered that the progress/level restrictions were removed from being able to receive top tier writs. For some reason, both of us missed this with the One Tamriel update. So, I re-specced a few of my alts that had level 50 in their crafts (and enough SPs!). So, I now have more chances for MWs!
  • Nahtal
    Nahtal
    ✭✭✭
    Love the events, its make the game more then it already is. :)
    Love to crind, to sell, to explore, to heal, and to have fun.
    Templar Breton vampire HEAL CP463 Lord Massimo 'fire is his friend'
    Templar Argonian QUAN CHI HEAL CP463: 'the light of friendly'
    Nightblade Breton Sjangsung DPS CP463 'does not take souls'
    Zizeng (new char) DPS/HEAL warden (not chinees char)