Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

LOGIN FAILED

Rittings
Rittings
✭✭✭✭✭
Could not connect to The PlayStation Network. Please try again later or contact customer service at help.elderscrolls.com.

I'm online, PSN is online and working... but I'm having this issue ONLY on Elder Scrolls... I was playing fine earlier. Anyone else suffering? My wife is sitting next to me and logged in just fine.
  • partzs
    partzs
    I have seen this when I get a blip in my connection to the internet. Need to reboot the ps4 to fix it for some reason.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just to be sure, were you involved in any of the AP trading which happened recently. As there was a ban wave for that, if you're not (and haven't gotten an email about a ban) then I'm not sure.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • ZOS_PeterT
    ZOS_PeterT
    ✭✭✭
    You can find more information on this error here in this article. Let me know if this helps you!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios

Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

Staff Post
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Just to be sure, were you involved in any of the AP trading which happened recently. As there was a ban wave for that, if you're not (and haven't gotten an email about a ban) then I'm not sure.

I rarely PVP... and when I do it's only to get vigor/guard/war horn/barrier for PVE purposes... it's an quick in and out thing for me.

Actually, I wasn't alone with this issue. On the facebook forums a few of us had to flush our dns due to a lag spike on Elder Scrolls and it left a trace of us online. Hardly a surprise since people were prepping for the Jubilee - just like the lag spike that hit yesterday at about 1pm EST. About half our guild got booted and were getting this error again.