The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

vDSA, why do you keep tinkering with it?

Triipzzz
Triipzzz
✭✭✭
I'm going to get straight to the point.

A couple of patches ago you finally fixed everything with Vet Dragon Star Arena. People could farm it nicely in a decent time similar to maelstrom and all was good.

However, after going back in there after homestead, it was clear to all of us that you tinkered or messed with it again in some way. I could be wrong but I saw nothing on the patch notes. It now appears to take slightly longer maybe due to slightly buffed health on all adds. We suffered a wipe once up until arena 9 due to crashing. But arena 9 with the underground section was brutal and caused relentless freeze crashing. If I remember correctly this was the arena that had an average of 3 frames a second 2-3 patches ago and caused huge problems for groups. In addition to this. The arena 9's boss has a new blink strike ability which instantly kills close range melee dps within what looks like a 5-7 meter radius. The bats from the boss hit like a truck and will easily kill healers and dps within 2 ticks. And the INVISIBLE dark talons that randomly hit close range group members for 30-35k send most of your group straight to destination f.....

My point really is, why have you f...... with it again. It was finally good and you've gone and tried to make it harder for no reason at all. It's boring if anything, takes no skill and is only time-consuming to those that would rather get it done and go play other content. It finally took about the same as vMA to complete, only in a group with friends which was good.

I know you won't do anything because you're just like that. But please stop changing the game.

Edited by Triipzzz on March 29, 2017 9:11PM
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    they scaled the dungeon to CP160 - this was done when AA and HRC were scaled up as well.

its as tough as it was when you were a veteran rank 14
    Edited by Rickter on March 30, 2017 3:57PM
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• Triipzzz
    Triipzzz
    ✭✭✭
    Rickter wrote: »
    they scaled the dungeon to CP160 - this was done when AA and HRC were scaled up as well.

You clearly have not been in there after they scaled it and then again after homestead. It was altered in difficulty again as it now takes double the time for the reason I listed in OP. After they scaled it to 160cp it was perfect and compared to vMA only with a group.

Please do it to get an idea. It's not hard they just made it take longer.
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Triipzzz wrote: »
    Rickter wrote: »

You clearly have not been in there after they scaled it and then again after homestead. It was altered in difficulty again as it now takes double the time for the reason I listed in OP. After they scaled it to 160cp it was perfect and compared to vMA only with a group.

Please do it to get an idea. It's not hard they just made it take longer.

I completed VDSA last tuesday. i got a 14k score, hour and a half run. we were ALL rusty but its as hard as i remembered from when they scaled it to CP160.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons