The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

A Crafter's Cave PC NA

Chrlynsch
Chrlynsch
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Hello crafters,

This is a long shot, though I will give it a try.

I've been playing the game since launch and have purchased Earthtear Cavern on its release. I am looking for those looking to invest in a one stop shop for crafting. My long term goal is to have every crafted set in the game available in my cave. I will have my third attuned set by the end of the week, so I have a lot further to go.

I need help...

If you decide to help and send me @chrlynsch an attunable crafting station you will gain a spot on my friends list and in turn a way to this furure crafting haven.

If you chose to donate I will make it a priority to complete the set you want as soon as possible. Please include your set of choice, and if you would like a guild invite or a friend request sent.

Thanks in advance,

-Caius
Caius
Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
PC NA
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is a really cool idea, I am on EU so cannot help unfortunately, but good luck! Its a pretty good idea and I hope people jump on this for you :)

Will you place the stations in some kind of order? Like have a section for DPS sets, and Heal sets? Or maybe group them by their number of traits required?
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Glaiceana wrote: »
    Will you place the stations in some kind of order? Like have a section for DPS sets, and Heal sets? Or maybe group them by their number of traits required?

@Glaiceana great questions, to start they are organized by station type, woodworking, blacksmithing, clothing. From there they are set alphabetically. In the future after the collection has grown past 15 sets, I will have to reorganize. I am open to all suggestions!
    Edited by Chrlynsch on March 30, 2017 8:10PM
    Caius
    PC NA
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Currently Available in Crafters Cave:
    Pelinal's Aptitude- All
    Hundings Rage- All
    Kagrenac's Hope- All
    Twice Born Star- Clothing, Blacksmithing
    Caius
    PC NA
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like @Glaiceana I am pc eu, but would love to be involved in a community project like this. Good luck getting the word out, and please post some screen shots of your crafting-one-stop-shop.

P.s. eventually I hope players on other platforms/ servers will come together to make something like this, so please share any experiences that will help.
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
  • Jaeysa
    Jaeysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like a grand plan. I should have enough writs to put in a station or two. I'll reach out to you tonight if the storm doesn't knock out my power.
    PC/NA: Primarily Daggerfall Covenant.

GL of Hearthlight - a NA/PC Housing guild. PM for details/invite!

Lennie: Breton Sorceror. 9-trait crafter on everything, purveyor of useless frippery.
  • Stopnaggin
    Stopnaggin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prothwata wrote: »
    Hello crafters,

This is a long shot, though I will give it a try.

I've been playing the game since launch and have purchased Earthtear Cavern on its release. I am looking for those looking to invest in a one stop shop for crafting. My long term goal is to have every crafted set in the game available in my cave. I will have my third attuned set by the end of the week, so I have a lot further to go.

I need help...

If you decide to help and send me @chrlynsch an attunable crafting station you will gain a spot on my friends list and in turn a way to this furure crafting haven.

If you chose to donate I will make it a priority to complete the set you want as soon as possible. Please include your set of choice, and if you would like a guild invite or a friend request sent.

Thanks in advance,

-Caius

We have already done this in one of my guilds, but we are xbox na. I believe we had 117 or so limited slots, everyone in that wanted access donated 1 attunable station. All set in alphabetical order. Think we only have 7 slots left and 98% complete, started with all the dlc ones and moved along after that.
  • Stopnaggin
    Stopnaggin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just for info we have ours set in alphabetical order in rows

3rd row woodworking........woodworking
    2nd row clothing................clothing
    1st row blacksmithing.......blacksmithing
    Hundings........................... Julianos

And so on
    Edited by Stopnaggin on March 31, 2017 4:01PM
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stopnaggin wrote: »
    Just for info we have ours set in alphabetical order in rows

3rd row woodworking........woodworking
    2nd row clothing................clothing
    1st row blacksmithing.......blacksmithing
    Hundings........................... Julianos

And so on

Thanks for the info!
    Caius
    PC NA
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jaeysa wrote: »
    Sounds like a grand plan. I should have enough writs to put in a station or two. I'll reach out to you tonight if the storm doesn't knock out my power.

Awesome, thanks! Please pass along to guildmates and friends. Once we get the ball rolling I am sure it will take off.
    Caius
    PC NA
  • Surragard
    Surragard
    ✭✭✭✭
    I play on Xbox-NA but this is a really cool idea. Good luck!
    I don't always drink Skooma, but when I do I go to the Southwall Corner Club. May you walk on warm sands my friends.
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pelinal's Aptitude- All
    Hundings Rage- All
    Kagrenac's Hope- All
    Law of Julianos- All
    Caius
    PC NA
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Actually, let me ask, would you be interested in more of a networked approach?

Some folks may hold off cuz of insecurity about the process - sending a blank attuned and if you ever lose your account its all gone.

But instead, if there were a large group of networked and coordinated homes across multiple folks where they coordinate to get a full cross-section of sets, that might be as good or better if they were say guilded with maybe a facebook page or other web page to list "sets by location." in participant's primary residences.

porting from residence to residence is easy after all.

Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

• Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    STEVIL wrote: »

Some folks may hold off cuz of insecurity about the process - sending a blank attuned and if you ever lose your account its all gone.

But instead, if there were a large group of networked and coordinated homes across multiple folks where they coordinate to get a full cross-section of sets, that might be as good or better if they were say guilded with maybe a facebook page or other web page to list "sets by location." in participant's primary residences.

Fair question, my goal was to provide a cental location, in order to obtain all sets in game without having to port from place to place. I will continue to collect regardless of donation, though a donation will get you in the door, and help grow the collection faster.

Needless to say your concern is warranted. Though this request takes a leap of faith to begin with.

The cost is in the convenience, and if you can't afford the price alternatives are already in game.
    Caius
    PC NA
  • Jaeysa
    Jaeysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Figured I'd give this a shout-out and a confirmation that yes, you send an attunable station, you get access to his place with the stations placed.
    PC/NA: Primarily Daggerfall Covenant.

GL of Hearthlight - a NA/PC Housing guild. PM for details/invite!

Lennie: Breton Sorceror. 9-trait crafter on everything, purveyor of useless frippery.
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Prothwata wrote: »
    STEVIL wrote: »

Fair question, my goal was to provide a cental location, in order to obtain all sets in game without having to port from place to place. I will continue to collect regardless of donation, though a donation will get you in the door, and help grow the collection faster.

Needless to say your concern is warranted. Though this request takes a leap of faith to begin with.

The cost is in the convenience, and if you can't afford the price alternatives are already in game.

My point is less to do with not trusting you as much as that circumstances change. Your house goes with your account and if that goes for any reason, it all goes.

Also, frankly, once a station is attuned it is bound, so for instance, my current station cannot be moved there.

I believe you would reach a full network faster thru networking cuz already existing stations will be added that cannot be moved.

Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

• Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pelinal's Aptitude- All
    Hundings Rage- All
    Kagrenac's Hope- All
    Law of Julianos- All
    Clever Alchemists- All
    Caius