Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Official Discussion Thread for "Celebrate ESO's Three-Year Anniversary"

ZOS_JessicaFolsom
ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Community Manager
282917b5016dfd56bd0e235ced907fbe.jpg

This is the official discussion thread for the Celebrate ESO's Three-Year Anniversary blog article.

To celebrate ESO's three-year milestone from its initial launch, the famous baker of delectable sweets, Chef Donolon, is returning to Tamriel once more. This time he has a new, even-more delicious treat to share on top of some additional rewards to boot!
Jessica Folsom
Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
Staff Post
  • Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Almost a solid month of double XP, madness!

That cake does look tasty though. :smile:.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I guess I have a reason to do more dailies now!

Party time! :blush:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • bottleofsyrup
    bottleofsyrup
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aside from double XP, this is the part that got me excited:

"These gift boxes contain crafting materials, but they are also guaranteed to include at least one rare item such as Nirncrux, Motif chapters, Style items, Furniture crafting items, or more. Tasty!"
    Edited by bottleofsyrup on April 3, 2017 3:11PM
  • Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do the crafting quests count as daily quests for this events purpose?
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time. ~ Terry Pratchett
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rouven wrote: »

They did on PTS @Rouven

Are you sure it ends on Tuesday the 18th? Don't want to see it disappear prematurely on Monday's patch....
    Edited by MissBizz on April 3, 2017 3:19PM
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Rouven wrote: »

They did on PTS @Rouven

Great, thanks!

Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time. ~ Terry Pratchett
  • Theodard
    Theodard
    ✭✭✭
    I've a list of 34 dailies I'll on my main, plus various ones on my mules like crafting that I'll probably do to some degree or another during this. Guess I wont be doing much else in game if the drops are as good as I remember them being on PTS. I ain't mad at it.
  • rentalman UK
    rentalman UK
    ✭✭✭
    So can I ask when does this event start is it 4th April. And are there new quests or just the same eg undaunted craglorn wrothgar hews bane dailies etc

Thank u advance for replies
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you sure it ends on Tuesday the 18th? Don't want to see it disappear prematurely on Monday's patch....
    Don't worry, we've got Amazon accounts and an office address, we can ship one of these.

https://www.amazon.com/Learning-Resources-Magnetic-Calendar/dp/B00000IVNF

Although I did see this.
    WARNING:
    CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
    After seeing Wrobel and the bucket on Friday night want to keep it out of his reach.

Editl: spelling.
    Edited by Turelus on April 3, 2017 3:33PM
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Eweroun
    Eweroun
    ✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Don't worry, we've got Amazon accounts and an office address, we can ship one of these.

https://www.amazon.com/Learning-Resources-Magnetic-Calendar/dp/B00000IVNF

Although I did see this.
    WARNING:
    CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
    After seeing Wrobel and the bucket on Friday night want to keep it out of his reach.

Editl: spelling.

DJ4Of37BR2q2TteLj8Pq_Kid%20Door%20Bucket.gif
    |Lunar Lattice - Guildmaster / Fullmoon group raidlead|
    |Potato Knights - former core member|
    |former dd-"The Phoenix Reborn", former raidlead "Omnia Vincit /Playdead"|

clears: vCrag HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM (+2) - vCR+3 - vSS HM
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy three years! :smiley:
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • rentalman UK
    rentalman UK
    ✭✭✭

This is the official discussion thread for the Celebrate ESO's Three-Year Anniversary blog article.

To celebrate ESO's three-year milestone from its initial launch, the famous baker of delectable sweets, Chef Donolon, is returning to Tamriel once more. This time he has a new, even-more delicious treat to share on top of some additional rewards to boot!

Is it on all platforms
  • menedhyn
    menedhyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aside from double XP, this is the part that got me excited:

"These gift boxes contain crafting materials, but they are also guaranteed to include at least one rare item such as Nirncrux, Motif chapters, Style items, Furniture crafting items, or more. Tasty!"
    Me too!

'Pure rains make sweet rivers'
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Is it on all platforms

Of course
  • Techarvi
    Techarvi
    admin
    Looks cool!
  • Artis
    Artis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Want to do some dailies to see what rare items I can get :)
    Edited by Artis on April 3, 2017 9:27PM
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy 3 Years everyone !
  • perogwin_ESO
    perogwin_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom - Any chance of a Crown Coin sale during the Anniversary, we are long over due for one...
  • david1mchughb14_ESO
    Donolon~ "I have an Idea for a new cake! It will be smarter, stronger, sw-"

Santie Claws Probably~ "This one just sees cake on top of other cake."

Donolon~ "Shut it!"
    They call me, "Doctor" Enchanto.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have just one question:

Do we get to find out which Daedric Prince(s) have been waiting for his cakes?!!
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

EXPECTING SEVERAL HOURS OF DOWNTIME FOR PC/NA.
  • fgoron2000
    fgoron2000
    ✭✭✭✭
    MMMMMM, DO-OONU.....I mean, MMMMMMMMM, CAAA-AKE!!!!
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does repeatable quests at zones count ? I mean for example Seekers Archieve , Shadas Tear etc ?
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Happy birthday ESO! B)

O3ExtFx.jpg
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom - Any chance of a Crown Coin sale during the Anniversary, we are long over due for one...

@perogwin_ESO

Consider each time they offer a sale, crowns are devalued so hopefully they never offer any more sales so that these prices drown which is essentially the same request but with out devaluing currencies
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • perogwin_ESO
    perogwin_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Consider each time they offer a sale, crowns are devalued so hopefully they never offer any more sales so that these prices drown which is essentially the same request but with out devaluing currencies [/quote}

Then let them offer everything in the crown store at 30% off or whatever , all I care about is getting my Earthtear Cavern without having to spend as much as I will have to without some kind of sale, and I want it SOON!
    Edited by perogwin_ESO on April 4, 2017 12:57AM
  • Idinuse
    Idinuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Happy Anniversary ESO! =^^=
    Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium dolorem que laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?
  • RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy third anniversary. Traditionally, the gift for the third year is leather. Medium armor for everyone! J/K!

Now, the question, is it the same cake as last year, or a new one with a new quest?
  • rosendoichinoveb17_ESO
    rosendoichinoveb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom is there gonna be a Crown sale to celebrate the 3rd year anniversary ?
  • MAEK
    MAEK
    ✭✭✭✭
    Happy third anniversary. Traditionally, the gift for the third year is leather. Medium armor for everyone! J/K!

Now, the question, is it the same cake as last year, or a new one with a new quest?

This year it's a double cake!
  • DivyathFyr
    DivyathFyr
    ✭✭
    Where do i get the cake at