Below is my current build, which runs everything beautifully and smoothly until I'm at a dolmen or in a group dungeon where my FPS drops to around 15-20 from a usual steady 45-50. I can't imagine trials would be playable unless I downgrade my settings. Would getting a second GTX 970 video card help me most, or an additional 16GB of RAM? Thanks!
- Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor
- Asus Z97-A ATX LGA1150 Motherboard
- G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-2133 Memory
- EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB Superclocked ACX 2.0 Video Card (2-Way SLI)
- Corsair CX 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply