Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Faction thoughts

KimberlyannKitsuragi
So I'm 20% away from getting "Hero of the Daggerfall Covenant." Once I do that, I might start silver...or not. The thing that's been bugging me is this. Why do we fight against our own faction? Is there a way to sabotage the other factions so you could be the true hero of your faction?

Just my thoughts. Honestly, my hatred of queen aryenn is the thing stopping me from doing silver
Feel free to add me. I'm part of the Gummy Guars PC/Mac NA server. Master crafter and working on getting 9 traits on everything
  • Surragard
    Surragard
    ✭✭✭✭
    You don't sabotage the other factions. The purpose of Cadwell's Silver and Gold is to show you how things could have been in the other faction and from the Meridia storyline standpoint to show you how foolish the factions are in light of the bigger threat to Tamriel. It allows you to resolve the issues/problems of the other factions to bring them together to fight the planemeld. This is all just background lore though.
    I don't always drink Skooma, but when I do I go to the Southwall Corner Club. May you walk on warm sands my friends.