The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crown of Misrule Hat bugs out Hair Style

HakaiDo
HakaiDo
✭✭
Hey

I notices that when I wear my Crown of Misrule Hat my wonderful Sideswept Bun gets changed to a Maximum Ponytail!
This only happens with the Sideswept Bun as far as I can tell (I have the Hair Styles Package and every other Hair Style is still visible.)

This issue also happens with Cadwell's Helm of Heroism (and possible other Hats)

Also the Crimson Begonia Flower vanishes, but I can deal with that.

I need to look good in raids, pls fix ;_;

PC EU - @HakaiDo

Elenwen Stormwatch - Magicka Sorcerer
Lilith Varen - Magicka Nightblade
  • RoyalPink06
    RoyalPink06
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happened to my character too, I hate it! Switched to a different hairstyle cuz the ponytail looks ridiculous sticking out from under the crown :(
    NA PS4
  • Zaldan
    Zaldan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wanted to use the crown on my sorc but cant as the hair style it switches to looks hideous :(
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.
    Niidro tiid wah fusvok dirkah.

aka.@Cuthceol
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every hairstyle changes to a style that will work with the hat when used, but often this doesn't match and it definitely has far less variety than the normal hairstyles.
    I wish they would update it as well, but it's a low priority.

Your only option is to change to a hairstyle while wearing the hat that more closely resembles the style you want. I know for a fact that the very short hairstyles tend to turn into a sort of crew cut look that kind of looks like the bun is stuck up in the hat. That could work.