The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Sub and dlcs

hakan
hakan
✭✭✭✭✭
I wanted to ask;
1-When sub expires, do the passives of thieves and brotherhood guilds still work? I assume you cant open thieves boxes. Can you use blade of woe? Also some of my passives like haggling is 3/4. Can i improve it or it stays?

2- Does Imperial city pvping is only for DLC buyers or subs? If not what is the reason to buy it? Two dungeons? Orsinium is big and has a story thieves and brotherhood was fun but the hist and imperial seems empty. Does it worth to get them? All these late game items drop from them or from other dungeons? ( Btw i queued for three hours for hist maps no one came)

3- I have two toons. One of them are 45 lv delf stam nb. I completed thieves and brotherhood guilds missions with her already. Is there a reason for me to play with my other toon too? I mean i already know the story right?

Writing from mobile is painfull but i hope i managed to express myself

Best Answer

• Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You'd only want it for a few things, other than the content itself.

The passives (for your other characters), the extra skill points and access to crafting stations - though now with attunable crafting stations you can get those via friends.

Personally thieving and assassination don't thrill me and there isn't a lot of content with those but when crown packs are on sale the cost of the DLC drop bundle drops into the reasonable range.
    Answer ✓
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    hakan wrote: »
    I wanted to ask;
    1-When sub expires, do the passives of thieves and brotherhood guilds still work? I assume you cant open thieves boxes. Can you use blade of woe? Also some of my passives like haggling is 3/4. Can i improve it or it stays?

2- Does Imperial city pvping is only for DLC buyers or subs? If not what is the reason to buy it? Two dungeons? Orsinium is big and has a story thieves and brotherhood was fun but the hist and imperial seems empty. Does it worth to get them? All these late game items drop from them or from other dungeons? ( Btw i queued for three hours for hist maps no one came)

3- I have two toons. One of them are 45 lv delf stam nb. I completed thieves and brotherhood guilds missions with her already. Is there a reason for me to play with my other toon too? I mean i already know the story right?

Writing from mobile is painfull but i hope i managed to express myself

1.Yes to passives.
    2. Yes, IC is only for buyers and subs AFAIK.
    3. That would probably only be to level the skill line on the different character.
  • hakan
    hakan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For some reason I can't edit my first post. I wanted to revise my questions just to be clear.

I subbed 1 year ago for 1 month to see what are the dlcs look like. Then had to take a break then came back one year later and subbed again. And wated all my crowns lol.

Now completed Thieves and Dark Brotherhood. They are fun and i like the characters but it is a little bit underwhelming. So maybe I wont buy them or buy them on discount some time later.

Does kvatch arena is any good? I got mostly meh. Same for Mino. And killing too many innocent people especially when you fight aside with them just 5 min ago is *** :)

And how is MoL?

What is the difference between Cyrodiil and Imp city? (appearently i forgot they were two different things)

Wrotghar and Hists seems good. but i don't know really.