The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Holiday Event now?

Glass
Glass
✭✭✭
My gf got this:

b8s13UL.jpg

She got a quest and for the completion she got a memento that can transform you in any of the polymorphs, and give you any of the costumes, mounts or skins that you dont already own. Tho that only happened to her but not me :(
Edited by Glass on March 31, 2017 8:33PM
  • imnotanother
    imnotanother
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where did she pick up the quest?
    Shivering Isles?
    Edited by imnotanother on March 31, 2017 8:42PM
    PS4: NA - AD PSN: imnotanother (Artell Lyeselle)
    Stamina NightBlade 810+ CP - PvP/Trials/Dungeon Ready
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Troll is troll.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quest giver is where now ?
  • imnotanother
    imnotanother
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need a Wabbajack (is that the spelling?)
  • Xelrick
    Xelrick
    ✭✭✭
    Yes there a quest starts on top of the north volcano in Stonefalls. Other then that I don't remember
    Xelrick: "Do not mix chaos with madness. It will only lead to unexplored adventures."
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    ✭✭✭
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • TheStealthDude
    TheStealthDude
    ✭✭✭✭
    The rest of the mementos are in alphabetic order but not that one? Right...
  • BRogueNZ
    BRogueNZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quest pops up as soon as you log into a character.
    April fools gimic to see how you would look with (mostly crown) unlearned motifs and mounts. or not.. shrug

Edited by BRogueNZ on March 31, 2017 10:30PM
  • Lyserus
    Lyserus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah I have this too it's awesome! XD
    Can't remeber where i got it tho…
  • imnotanother
    imnotanother
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lyserus wrote: »
    Yeah I have this too it's awesome! XD
    Can't remeber where i got it tho…

Stop rumoring
  • CelticStones
    CelticStones
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks, locked up my game....... dont bother
  • BRogueNZ
    BRogueNZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, locked up my game....... dont bother

me too, completely.

ctrl-alt-del completely
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Getting bitten by an Khajiit or Agonian in PvP has an chance to change your race to attacker.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • imnotanother
    imnotanother
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zaria wrote: »
    Getting bitten by an Khajiit or Agonian in PvP has an chance to change your race to attacker.

An argonian in PvP is more rare than a unicorn.
  • Betheny
    Betheny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I can now "ride a horse while sneaking" indoors.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It looks like HarvestMap has found a way to tweak a Memento and Quest into the game. Honestly, since it's been popping up in multiple threads with variants of, "what the snot is this?"

If it were actually trolls, I'd think there'd be more of a, "here's how you get this," routine. So, yeah, it might actually be a real thing. In which case, we should probably be more worried that an addon author figured out how to add a quest and memento to the game.
  • Grymmoire
    Grymmoire
    ✭✭✭✭

Only because most Khajiits are really Unicorns in disguise, and thus outnumber those Lizards..

s30w0p.jpg
  • EvilKiwi
    EvilKiwi
    ✭✭✭
    I also received this quest when I logged in. Confused the hell out of me lol. If it's from a addon it would explain why I can't add it to quick slots or link it in chat. Very cool though.
    No Lollygagging.
  • MarkusLiberty
    MarkusLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can confirm, just got the quest.
    *Special Snowflake*

• imnotanother
    imnotanother
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EvilKiwi wrote: »
    I also received this quest when I logged in. Confused the hell out of me lol. If it's from a addon it would explain why I can't add it to quick slots or link it in chat. Very cool though.

I assume you are both on PC?
  • Betheny
    Betheny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

No addons on console.
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Interesting since I am still waiting for my Argonian mount in the crown store.
  • EvilKiwi
    EvilKiwi
    ✭✭✭

Yep PC
    No Lollygagging.
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

It's a quest that the makers of the HarvestMap addon put in as a joke for April Fool's Day. The addon creators love doing stuff like this. Dolgubon's Lazy Writ Crafter has code in it to change the UI text into different colours xD
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • Wabu
    Wabu
    ✭✭✭
    Had some fun with the Dwemer Rod of Transformation
    http://imgur.com/a/4XWcq
    Edited by Wabu on April 1, 2017 4:58AM
    EU PC | CP 1,000+
    NA PC | Level 10
  • baratron
    baratron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It looks like HarvestMap has found a way to tweak a Memento and Quest into the game. Honestly, since it's been popping up in multiple threads with variants of, "what the snot is this?"

If it were actually trolls, I'd think there'd be more of a, "here's how you get this," routine. So, yeah, it might actually be a real thing. In which case, we should probably be more worried that an addon author figured out how to add a quest and memento to the game.

Doesn't anyone remember the Darien Gaultier quest from last year? That was a HarvestMap feature too.

You can always tell it's from an addon since your maximum number of quests in the log increases to 26.

If you don't want April Fool's quests, go to Settings --> Addons --> HarvestMap --> Debug --> Disable April Fools quest ON. I think that's right, not in front of the game right now.
    Guildmaster of the UESP Guild on the North American PC/Mac Server 2200+ CP & also found on the European PC/Mac Server 1700+ CP

These characters are on both servers:
    Alix de Feu - Breton Templar Healer level 50
    Brings-His-Own-Forest - Argonian Warden Healer level 50
    Hrodulf Bearpaw - Nord Warden Bear Friend & identical twin of Bjornolfr level 50
    Jadisa al-Belkarth - Redguard Arcanist looking for a role

NA-only characters:
    Martin Draconis - Imperial Sorceror Healer (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Arzhela Petit - Breton Dragonknight Healer (Daggerfall Covenant) level 50
    Bjornolfr Steel-Shaper - Nord Dragonknight Crafter & Not-Much-Damage Dealer (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
    Verandis Bloodraven - Altmer Nightblade Healer & clone of Count Verandis Ravenwatch (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Gethin Oakrun - Bosmer Nightblade Thief & terrible Tank (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
  • ookami007
    ookami007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have the rod - which is really cool but a bit buggy. Does this mean it will only last today?
  • LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It is a quest by an add-on. It only shows up on your client. If you use those fake horses you don't actually move Faster than on foot since it isn't an actual mount

Not sure about the stance of ZOS on such "quests" since they only change the appearance client side like some gfx enhancing addons (sweetfx)
    "If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
    "Taller races now sit in chairs correctly"
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will this "Memento" vanish tomorrow?
    Edited by Chilly-McFreeze on April 1, 2017 1:02PM