The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

When everyone else gave up on Mara's Kiss Public Housing...

netch_a_sketch
netch_a_sketch
✭✭✭✭
... I saw opportunity!

I made 'The Cupboard', 'The Coffin', 'The Joke'- whatever you want to call it-- into a cosy magical little alcove.

I'm not personally a fan of the larger houses, without lots and lots of furnishings they can look bare and lifeless.
When there's no room for a standard bed without taking up the entire room, make your own out of a scrappy bedroll and some nice cushions.
Just 10 or so more furniture slots and this place could have been even better. I would have loved to have filled the bookshelf and added some more scrolls to the desk.
Now, I understand that not everyone can afford to buy the furniture or ESO+ for the extra slots, but this is just to show that it is possible to make the best out of a bad (bed?) situation.

If you play on PS4 and would like to come and have a look at it for yourself, feel free to add me on PSN (jazzmcgaughey) and make yourself at home!