The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Homestead - Butterfly bushes

MercTheMage
MercTheMage
✭✭✭✭
What are the bushes called that spawn butterflies and where do you get them?
You just going to stand there like a lemon?
  • imnotanother
    imnotanother
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this a thing? Neve heard of it.
    PS4: NA - AD PSN: imnotanother (Artell Lyeselle)
    Stamina NightBlade 810+ CP - PvP/Trials/Dungeon Ready
  • MercTheMage
    MercTheMage
    ✭✭✭✭
    cKEwvXk.jpg
  • MercTheMage
    MercTheMage
    ✭✭✭✭
    I assume it's the bush with the yellow flowers since theyre fluttering out of it
  • Number_51
    Number_51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yellow flowers? If so, they are some kind of crafting achievement furniture item, you can buy them from a clothier if I recall.
  • randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    They an achievement Locked (Grand Master Crafting Harvester) housing item you can buy from a clothier "Harvestor's Garden Shrub"
    the NeXus Guild (NA-DC-Crafters) contact @randolphbenoit - Currently Allies to Fairy Tail of Tamriel (Social) and Brave Kore (DC PvP). https://twitter.com/randolphbenoit

Saltrice - (Salt tolerant rice) Saltrice, pronounced just like it looks is, in fact, a kind of rice that can grow in paddies of either fresh or brackish water.
  • MercTheMage
    MercTheMage
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ah! hey Randolph, tnx man. ^^
  • randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    Np! Also have you seen the Jester Trees? I think think they drop blossoms. I need go get some to test asap :)
    the NeXus Guild (NA-DC-Crafters) contact @randolphbenoit - Currently Allies to Fairy Tail of Tamriel (Social) and Brave Kore (DC PvP). https://twitter.com/randolphbenoit

Saltrice - (Salt tolerant rice) Saltrice, pronounced just like it looks is, in fact, a kind of rice that can grow in paddies of either fresh or brackish water.
  • MercTheMage
    MercTheMage
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah they do, looks pretty nice :)
    Edited by MercTheMage on March 31, 2017 5:02PM
  • randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone know the Jester Trees will remain in the game after Fool Event is over to anyone that has them unlocked?

• imnotanother
    imnotanother
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They an achievement Locked (Grand Master Crafting Harvester) housing item you can buy from a clothier "Harvestor's Garden Shrub"

@randolphbenoit

Do you know which zone they are sold? About to log on and buy some.

Also agree the jester trees are awesome.
  • Number_51
    Number_51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The trees were in the game before the event started but you couldn't purchase them without the achievement. Neither here nor there I suppose but it makes me think the additional Achievement Furnisher (in each capitol) might be a permanent addition that holds all the holiday event stuff and, so long as you have the achievement, you can buy the items any time.

The flowers should be on any clothier in the game I think.
    Edited by Number_51 on March 31, 2017 5:09PM
  • randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    Trees ARE sold AT an achievement furnisher in capital cities like wayrest (Heralda Garscroft)
    Edited by randolphbenoit on March 31, 2017 5:13PM

• Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I'd like to know too if I have to buy these jester trees now or if I can buy them later.
  • Livvy
    Livvy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I'd like to know too if I have to buy these jester trees now or if I can buy them later.

They have said that the vendor will remain, and you will be able to buy them after the event is over.

You just won't be able to complete the requirements, obviously, after the event is over.
    ->--Willow--<-
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great. Thank you. IIrc achievments like the dazzling entertainer and personal chief will be completable after the deadline, or am I mistaken?
  • imnotanother
    imnotanother
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Btw, the Bush isn't bad. You really have to look at them to see the butterflies.
  • Livvy
    Livvy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great. Thank you. IIrc achievments like the dazzling entertainer and personal chief will be completable after the deadline, or am I mistaken?

Yes, you can complete those after. I just meant the ones pertaining to quests, like the pig quest. :)
    ->--Willow--<-
  • gangyzgirl
    gangyzgirl
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just made my own using the flowers from the luxury vendor and the moth pets =3

1937bc818e61d420d872053483143c88.gif