Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

2 DPS players and a Healer looking for PVE & Trial guild

Kersyl
Kersyl
Soul Shriven
Greetings, me @Kersyl and my buddies @chribe and @Yusuff are in search of a guild that runs trials regularly. We do not want to commit to a hardcore guild, however we want to see the content the game has to offer which includes veteran modes.

I have a Mag DK DPS ~CP240,
@Chribe is a ~CP250 Templar Healer
and @Yusuff is a ~cp180 StamNB.

We'd like to stay together and tackle trials with a guild that doesn't take itself too seriously but also values player skill. As such we'd prefer it if we didn't get dragged through all the content until hMoL, as none of us have trial experience.
We all know what we're doing however and are willing to learn the bosses - we bring with us years of MMORPG experience and as such know our stuff.

Have a nice day, and hope to hear from you soon!
Edited by Kersyl on March 30, 2017 4:08PM
  • Kukesh
    Kukesh
    ✭✭✭
    Hi there ppl,

I send you 3 a invite to the Dragons Trial guild.
    We run Trials on a daily basis, but not only for top scores also just for fun :)
    Raid leaders are experienced and take players with all level and skills along.
    Cu soon in Guild Chat.

Regards,
    DeRaaf
  • rk110132
    rk110132
    ✭✭
    Mystics wrote: »
    Hi there ppl,

I send you 3 a invite to the Dragons Trial guild.
    We run Trials on a daily basis, but not only for top scores also just for fun :)
    Raid leaders are experienced and take players with all level and skills along.
    Cu soon in Guild Chat.

Regards,
    DeRaaf

can u inv me? cp600 dps
  • JamesC94
    JamesC94
    Soul Shriven
    hi i'm a 185cp MagSorc DD, I'm also interested in a trial guild, can you invite me?