The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Spicy Burrito and Banana Surprise trading guilds.

vladimilianoub17_ESO1
vladimilianoub17_ESO1
✭✭✭✭
Im looking for an invite to one of those guilds.I have seen the leader recruiting in Grahtwood but missed the chance.If any member or leader of those guilds see this message please send me an invite to Haldenald.PS4/NA.Thanks.
  • KingYogi415
    KingYogi415
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Same I have tons of stuff to sell and will pay the weekly fee on time every week!

invite: kingyogi415
  • pecheckler
    pecheckler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It sure would be nice to be in a trading guild that has a top trader location week after week like these two do. I'd be happy to donate 20k+ a week if it meant repeat hot-spot traders. It seems many trade guilds are lax when it comes to paying fees and retaining membership after not paying fees. Should such a trade guild exist please invite PSN:DuoBlaze

edit: someone invited me to a great trade guild within 30 minutes of posting this - THANKS. And also that guild's message of the day clarifies that the guild trader for all guilds is bugged and says "none hired" for everyone - I didn't know this
    Edited by pecheckler on July 19, 2016 5:09AM
    End the tedious inventory management game.
  • saruhrose1
    saruhrose1
    ✭✭✭
    if anyone still need a invite please send a psn message to saruhrose1 or wiggle_foot
  • bobdrad
    bobdrad
    ✭✭
    Or just join the Facebook Group "Spicy Banana" for a very fast response.
  • Rehdaun
    Rehdaun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any idea how long it takes to get accepted to the facebook group? My request has been waiting for approval for about a month.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Highly recommend these guilds... guildmasters to both of them are awesome.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rehdaun wrote: »
    Any idea how long it takes to get accepted to the facebook group? My request has been waiting for approval for about a month.

I'm in Spicy Burrito - what's your PSN? I can drop a message on their facebook and tag the GMs in it for you :)
  • Rehdaun
    Rehdaun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rittings wrote: »
    Rehdaun wrote: »

I'm in Spicy Burrito - what's your PSN? I can drop a message on their facebook and tag the GMs in it for you :)

Awsome Rittings! Thanks! My PSN is Rehdaun.

I'm already in Banana Surprise. i just can't seem to get approved in facebook.
  • Katsumi
    Katsumi
    Soul Shriven
    I would like an invite as well, PSN: Katsumied
    Edited by Katsumi on March 16, 2017 7:00PM
  • Andrewb967
    Andrewb967
    ✭✭
    Please invite me PSN: Crackheadhero66
  • JonnyThunder007
    JonnyThunder007
    Soul Shriven
    Man, I cannot find anyone in Spicy Burrito to invite me. If anyone can... I would be very appreciative. I've always been a good guild member and generous donation wise, but really need a good trading guild. JonnyThunder007 psn
  • blkjag
    blkjag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking for an invite as well
  • CaptainSteinz
    Can I get an invite please psn CaptainSteinz
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You guys need to message saruhrose1 or wiggle_foot