Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Area with Torchbugs and Bears

ThePaulrus94
ThePaulrus94
✭✭✭
So I'm no expert at this game and don't get to play all that often which is why I ask my question:

I stumbled across an area once that was a long river with a bunch of torch bugs and bears. I seem to recall it being a tree icon on the map, but I could be wrong. I want to say it was Craglorn because I think I remember dropping down into the desert shortly after.

Anyone know the name of this place? I know it's a silly question, but it was just a interesting/peaceful place. Reminds me of places like Clearspring Tarn in Skyrim. This place was always amazing to me as it's a sort of oasis tucked away in the mountains and you could always find hunters running down elk.

Thanks!

Link for those interested in Clearspring Tarn: http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Clearspring_Tarn
Edited by ThePaulrus94 on March 31, 2017 5:42PM

Best Answers

• bjlax
    bjlax
    Soul Shriven
    You're probably thinking of Fallen Grotto in Bangkorai.
    GT: BR3NT 5T0N3 XB1 NA
    Answer ✓
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think in Bankorai there is a shrine to Hercine with lots of bears and torch bugs like what you are describing .
    Answer ✓
  • Number_51
    Number_51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you'd said torchbugs and wolves (and spriggans) I would say northern Bankorai, which drops to the desert like locales of southern Bankorai. Bears are most common in Eastmarch and the Rift, but neither is near the desert. Wrothgar has bears but again no desert. Other then Alik'r, there's desert in Reapers March, but I don't recall a lot of bears there.

You've got me stumped. Northern Bankorai is the closest I can come up with. There's also a gate from southern Bankorai into Craglorn.
    Edited by Number_51 on March 31, 2017 5:31PM
    Answer ✓
  • Bouldercleave
    Bouldercleave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nope - you are 100% correct about the bears and they are correct about it being Northern Bangkorai.

There is a Hircine related quest there to lead bears to monoliths, then do a few other things for the Wyrd sisters.

I know the place well, and you described it perfectly.
    Answer ✓
  • ThePaulrus94
    ThePaulrus94
    ✭✭✭
    I believe you all are correct. Fallen Grotto does sound familiar and it may actually be wolves now that I think about it, but my memory is foggy. Either way, I'm going to have to check that place out. Very cool spot in my opinion. Thanks!
    Edited by ThePaulrus94 on March 31, 2017 5:31PM