The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Do you want to have Belkarth city status granted?

Tendrielle
Tendrielle
✭✭✭
This would mean no additional logout time. A lot of crafting dailies end in Belkart, and I find the additional waiting simply annoying. What do you think?
Edited by Tendrielle on March 31, 2017 4:42PM

Do you want to have Belkarth city status granted? 29 votes

Yes
79%
nexxus_ESOMoloch1514MarsgodofwarkojouCapsaicadroids097ElsonsoMasterSpatulaTendrielleWldKardeCallous2208VaohN0TPLAYER2Dankstaf0dderDPShirozuto40CroniccrabAsardesKodrac 23 votes
No
3%
XDragonDoomX 1 vote
I don't care
17%
BeardedOrphanVipstaakkiAlpheu5inked1DonWalking 5 votes
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think the 10 seconds on the logout has to do with "city status" or not. But has to do with how busy the area is.

If you don't want to wait, can't you just hit "quit" instead of "log off"?
    Edited by Katahdin on March 31, 2017 4:41PM
    Beta tester November 2013
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Katahdin wrote: »
    I don't think the 10 seconds on the logout has to do with "city status" or not. But has to do with how busy the area is.

It's not. You instantly log out in Rawl Ka and Mournhold.
    Edited by DPShiro on March 31, 2017 4:41PM
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    As long as they don't break something in the process.
    Katahdin wrote: »

If you don't want to wait, can't you just hit "quit" instead of "log off"?

Belkarth hasn't always been busy yet there's always been a timer.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• Tendrielle
    Tendrielle
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    @Katahdin If you have several chars doing dailies, you dont want to quit, you want to relog.
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Hell to the yes!
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • Jemcrystal
    Jemcrystal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was not sure what you meant by Belkarth city, OP. I think you mean do we want instant log out anywhere? I want this badly. Hate waiting. Along with a decent 30 minute auto log in the character creation screen with a popup warning. I really do not understand what it would break to increase auto log of char screen or to let us always insta logout.
  • Kodrac
    Kodrac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes
    Add my own houses too.
  • Capsaica
    Capsaica
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    I was just grumbling about this last night LOL. Even if you are inside the bank, you are still considered to be outside of a "safe" city zone and it takes 10 seconds to log out. When rapidly cycling through characters who also do writs, it's just irritating.
  • Tendrielle
    Tendrielle
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    When we would get to 1000 "yes", I would consider writing an official letter of the "Citizens of One Tamriel" to ZOS. ;-) So go ahead, bump this post with your comments!