The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Tel Var Stones drop

gentomann
gentomann
Anyone knows how many Tel Var Stones the bosses in IC award without any bonus (flags, stones carried)? area bosses in sewers and up in the districts give the same amount? and last but not least, is the amount of stones split between the amount of players that fight the boss or does fighting with 2 (or 4?) players give a bonus amount of stones like with experience grinding in a group of 2 players?

thanks for any input :)
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure if these numbers are still accurate, but it should be 4 for a normal mob, 12 for an elite, 100 for a mini-boss and 400 for a main boss. I can't remember which bosses count at which tier, but logically I would assume it's based on difficulty pips. This base amount is fixed, and is split between all participants (they're in multiples of four to encourage groups of no more than four).
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I can't remember what the base stone amount is but with buffs If you solo a district boss with all districts owned and 10k stones you get like 12k stones per boss and like 6k per boss if you duo them or somthin, can't remember exact number.
    Edited by IxSTALKERxI on March 31, 2017 11:46AM
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel