The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Brothers Oath PS4,NA

KrewX
KrewX
Currently a small guild whose main goal is to acquire all endgame material for all members. We do vet dailies everyday and have a few experienced members that can help with all content such as farming, vma advice, cp grinding, new character runs through skyreach etc. Our main goal is to get enough people with the right gear and cp to run through trials. We have a guild house where we pvp and help each other with critique on what's done wrong and what could be done to improve. Guild house has a dps dummy to test your dps. We have a group in BAND called Brothers Oath where we organize all our content.
If interested message here or add me via psn KrewX- or you can look us up in band.
  • Kodiak84
    Kodiak84
    Soul Shriven
    Can you send me an invite. My PSN is K--O--D--I--A--K
  • Lonewolf628
    Lonewolf628
    ✭✭
    PSN WildWerewolf1