The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Guild Trader Bug

silverspider24
silverspider24
Soul Shriven
Hello I am owner of the Fangs guild. This is a full guild with 495 members. I am trying to own guild trader in thieves guild in Craglorn and it does not allow me to acquire spot, it says it is full yet there is nobody that owns it. Could you grant our guild ownership of this spot or find out how this bug works?

Thank You!

Sterling
  • Gordon906
    Gordon906
    ✭✭✭
    Guild trader bugs can be fixed by logging out
  • silverspider24
    silverspider24
    Soul Shriven
    Unfortunately I put in bid for the location because it was confusing trying to claim the spot while it was glitches. You should all let guilds cancel bid if mistake happens you are forced to bid on same trader for the week. I've heard rumor of guilds bidding on traders with different members at same time in order to have several bids in place for different traders. Can this exploit still be done?
  • Synroth
    Synroth
    I came across the same issue just this week.

We lost our bid, and went out searching for an open stall. Found one, and was able to hire the trader. It would say 'Trader Hired', and then shortly after 'Trader Already Hired'.

I attempted logging out and back in, exiting the game completely, had other guild mates come to hire the trader.. none of it worked.

We attempted bidding on the trader to see if that may short the issue. It didn't, and now we have a bid on a low traffic trader that typically we wouldn't go for.

A ticket was submitted, to at least get our bid back. Basically they just told us we were out of luck, and they understand the frustration?

Checked the trader the next day and another guild had claimed it.
    Edited by Synroth on March 30, 2017 7:10PM
    XboxOne - NA - Gamertag: IlI SYNN IlI
    CP 690+ - DC
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    @silverspider24

If you have done so yet, you will probably have a better chance to get the bug noticed in the Bug Reports section versus this section .....