The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Fix incap

zuto40
zuto40
✭✭✭✭✭
right now incap can be dodged in parts by major evasion, the whole thing, the increased damage, the heal debuff, or the stun, please change it so it either all hits or none of it hits cause its really annoying when i go to incap someone thinking i got them but they stay standing and EotS me
Stamblade- Legate
Tank/Heals Templar- Sergeant
Magic DK- Corporal
Stam DK- Sergeant
Stamplar- Corporal

YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy8uqORxhlrMh8oz2230s9g
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What really sucks is when it says The person is Stun and there still running around.I love that 75% of the time the damn abilities misses and even when it hit doesn't do what it supposed to.
  • Stamicka
    Stamicka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's another problem with it this patch.. don't know if you've encountered it yet but you press the buttons to fire the ultimate and it makes the sound but the ultimate is never fired.. even if the target is in range. Idk if this affects incap but it's affecting soul harvest.
  • zuto40
    zuto40
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamicka wrote: »
    There's another problem with it this patch.. don't know if you've encountered it yet but you press the buttons to fire the ultimate and it makes the sound but the ultimate is never fired.. even if the target is in range. Idk if this affects incap but it's affecting soul harvest.

it affects incap
    Stamblade- Legate
    Tank/Heals Templar- Sergeant
    Magic DK- Corporal
    Stam DK- Sergeant
    Stamplar- Corporal

YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy8uqORxhlrMh8oz2230s9g
  • t3hdubzy
    t3hdubzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Im having a hard time getting incap to fire i have to mash buttons repeatedly
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

It also affects Ferocious Leap and Remembrance.
  • Rudyard
    Rudyard
    ✭✭✭
    Fix Incap, it should cost twice as much.
    Deacon Grim
  • deepseamk20b14_ESO
    deepseamk20b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I've had it happen a lot. Sound goes off but no skill. Happens with potions a lot to. Makes the sound of using a pot but nothing happens. Even spamming it you'll hear the sound as if the pot is being used but it isnt.

Honestly incapacitating strikes is fine. Very strong skill. It's harder to dodge when you animation cancel it or time it properly. Dodge chance can be an issue with any single target skill honestly. That's why it exists. IC is cheap and I usually can use it more than once in a short amount of time. If it misses I'm not worried as it will be up again fairly quickely. Besides fixing the sound bug I don't see any other issues.
    Hey everyone! Look! It's a signature!
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »

It also affects Ferocious Leap and Remembrance.

And the ranged destro ult morph too
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    t3hdubzy wrote: »

Same here so bad. I started using dawnbreaker and it's heaven in comparison. Won't be going back to incap any time soon. I can be in a persons face and the stupid ulti won't go off and they'll end up recovering and sometimes killing me off while I still try to fire off the stupid thing
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It really does need to be more reliable. My main argument against the cost increase was that it misses 60% of the time :neutral:
  • br0steen
    br0steen
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like you're just hitting people with cc immunity....
  • t3hdubzy
    t3hdubzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    DannyLV702 wrote: »
    t3hdubzy wrote: »

Same here so bad. I started using dawnbreaker and it's heaven in comparison. Won't be going back to incap any time soon. I can be in a persons face and the stupid ulti won't go off and they'll end up recovering and sometimes killing me off while I still try to fire off the stupid thing

I had switched to this before and will try it tonight. I can just use cloak, SA to get the stun, or fear.
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Rudyard wrote: »
    Fix Incap, it should cost twice as much.

DBoS is cheaper and stronger, do you want to see NBs apaming DBoS instead?
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • KingYogi415
    KingYogi415
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It only fires 50% of the time anyways.

ZOS must think we really love RNG or something.
    Edited by KingYogi415 on March 30, 2017 8:56PM