Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

GREAT COLLECTION! Come to watch my Furnishing store ;)

Nijey
Nijey
✭✭✭
Welcome to ALL fans of housing.

I share with you my full collection of furnishing that I hardly farmed and dropped. No one bought and all duplicated green forniture donated to my guild.

Every week almost fifty new pieces, stay tuned and contact me in game if you desire something for your sweet home ;)

@Nijey - PC EU -

tinyurl.com/NijeyStore

Enjoy it.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
@Floki_Vilgerdarson - @Reivax - @Zyrudin - @LadyDestiny - @LilySix - @TheHsN - @DannyLV702 - @STEVIL - @Khenarthi - @PelinalWhitestrake - @JosephIta -
ALL MY FURNISHING STORE, WATCH IT!!
http://tinyurl.com/NijeyStore

PROUD TO BE AEDRA'S COVE MEMBER.
Youtube: Aedra's Channel
Aedra's CoveR - SoundCloud - Epic Songs by Aedra's Bard
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whilst this is awesome, I am not sure it's entirely allowed as it's an elaborate WTS thread?

Either way you get an insightful because of the Google link being useful for me.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Nijey
    Nijey
    ✭✭✭
    WTS? Why? I can craft if you give me the materials. For selling I refill 30-40 slots on my trading guilds every evening ;)
    ALL MY FURNISHING STORE, WATCH IT!!
    http://tinyurl.com/NijeyStore

PROUD TO BE AEDRA'S COVE MEMBER.
    Youtube: Aedra's Channel
    Aedra's CoveR - SoundCloud - Epic Songs by Aedra's Bard
  • Khenarthi
    Khenarthi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really hate housing in its current storageless state, my Snugpod home has little more than a couple of crafting stations. Why am I mentioned on the original post?
    PC-EU
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    ✭✭✭
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ZOS_JohanaB
    ZOS_JohanaB
    ✭✭✭✭
    We've closed this thread as it exist to sell and promote sales, and such threads are not permitted on the forums per our community guidelines.
    Edited by ZOS_JohanaB on March 30, 2017 2:15PM
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.