Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

FPS 60+ all the time on ultra graphics

Xenofex
Xenofex
✭✭
Hello,
Is it possible to maintain 60+ FPS all the time on ultra graphics (including zergfest in Cyrodil) ?

I have a video card GTX 970 and decent AMD FX-8350 processor (9000 pints score in passmark) and my FPS in Grahtwood is about 40, and in action it drops even to below 20, which makes it unplayable.
Flawless Conquer
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    During Cyrodiil I don't think so just because of the impact so many effects has.

During normal gaming its very easy to maintain with a decent spec. I have a GTX980 and keep 60+ for everything but extreme situations.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    This game is also very processor reliant I'm told. So you could have the best graphic card, but if you're processor isnt top of the line, you won't be maximizing your FPS Im pretty sure.
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Rank 17 Eightt: CP160 StamBlade
    Rank 15 Sixthh: CP 160 StamSorc
    f**k magicka characters

maybe I'm zerging... maybe I'm running solo.... play how you wanna, pst for the 1v1
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i run a gtx 970 with an i7-4790k on ultra settings and often in Cyro my fps are 20-40 ... ill get up to 60 a bit but quiet often its under.... occasionally it will drop into the teens
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣