The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Tank lf Vet trial

Gnaru
Gnaru
Hi all, as the title i'm searching for a group of ppls that need a tank or a fresh one that wanna learn how to do vet trials.
im a DK Tank 300 CP i have a lot of experience about tanking in other mmo's with various achivements, i'm totally new with veteran trial of eso i cleaned all normal versions.
i'm looking a group of ppls that are able to teaching me about vet trials, or a fresh group than would learn tattics togheter, i learn fast mechanics, so if you need a tank for your trials i'm here!

Greetings, Gnaru
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Server/platform?
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• Gnaru
    Gnaru
    oh yea sorry , i play on pc i will never remember that this game exist also on console :P