The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Seriously just fix the damn dungeon finder

Gremmel
Gremmel
It's the most basic of basic programming. No wonder my heavy attacks don't work, my lights turn into heavy attacks and my stamina abilities use stamina and don't actually activate when you can't even make some simple grouping scripts work
Edited by Gremmel on March 25, 2017 2:56PM
  • Gremmel
    Gremmel
    VQXvLR6.jpg

Brilliant this. The other day I got into a group in 5 seconds as a dps. Clearly I skipped the queue that time. This time, I'm clearly not even in it. This is the *** you put one or two programmers on. Continuously fixing these "small" but incredibly annoying bugs. Your player retention will be worth it.

This is the *** that eventually stop me playing any game. It's not the "slow content patches". In any good MMO you create your own content (alts/exploration/achievements or w/e). The act of playing the game you have so far created however have to not be annoying as ***.
    Edited by Gremmel on March 29, 2017 1:10PM
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gremmel wrote: »
    It's the most basic of basic programming. No wonder my heavy attacks don't work, my lights turn into heavy attacks and my stamina abilities use stamina and don't actually activate when you can't even make some simple grouping scripts work
    Could you explain it to us (and ZOS) then so everyone knows how it's fixed. :tongue:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Gremmel
    Gremmel
    Turelus wrote: »
    Gremmel wrote: »
    Could you explain it to us (and ZOS) then so everyone knows how it's fixed. :tongue:

It's basic spreadsheet level programming. What a modern 6th grader learns in computer class