The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Heavy armor Stamnb setup

Carelxss
Carelxss
Looking to try out heavy armor stamnb because medium just seems to squish. Im stuck between heavy hundings, seventh legion, or fury. Also would it be better to do 5-1-1 or 5-2 let me know what you think
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go Heavy hounding with that and Weapon crit pots you should be able to hit 50% crit in heavy armor without the thief mundus.Go 5 Heavy hounding 5 Spriggans 1 trollking and your all set.
  • Rikumaru
    Rikumaru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For Azura's star I run 5 black rose, 2 troll king and 5 shadow walker with tri stat food.
    Overload rework. Power Overload now does physical damage and grants you the power of a tornado: You throw a brick at the target with a light attack, and you hammer your head into that brick with every heavy attack. We have decreased its Ultimate cost, but increased the chance that you get stuck in the animation.
  • Carelxss
    Carelxss
    KingJ wrote: »
    Go Heavy hounding with that and Weapon crit pots you should be able to hit 50% crit in heavy armor without the thief mundus.Go 5 Heavy hounding 5 Spriggans 1 trollking and your all set.
    if I'm at 50% crit without thief should i go shadow?
  • kadar
    kadar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been running 5 BR, 3 Agility, 2 Selene's with Maelstrom weaps. Really good damage, really good sustain. And ofc Thief mundus for crit. Running Mirage for dodge and with my defending Bow, I'm sitting at 29k resists buffed. It's sick. Nerfed a bit since Homestead, but still quite strong.
  • arkansas_ESO
    arkansas_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Carelxss wrote: »

Yup, go shadow

Grand Overlord 25/8/17
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Carelxss wrote: »
    Yes if you are above 45%crit go shadow.Take a resource and You will be near 63% I believe with continuous attack.So you be hitting hard against everything but a magic sorc because you can't crit on shields.Maul better for 60% of the fights you get into but Greatswords are better for when you fight Sorcs and some light armor magblades.