The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Word Up To Guild Leaders Who Keep A Trader

Jemcrystal
Jemcrystal
✭✭✭✭✭
There is a lot of newbies in need of a guild now. Think you could open your doors a little wider PLZ. As in if you do not have 500 members allow your lower level guild members who log in daily to invite. There are so many people shouting in chat for a trade guild now it is just sad. Open up a little already!
  • AlanTheStarLord
    AlanTheStarLord
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds like there's an opportunity for more trade guilds to be started
  • TechnoDreamVision
    TechnoDreamVision
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds like there's an opportunity for more trade guilds to be started

AlanTheStarLord, I like your opinion. From my observations, below level 50 and low level CP players cannot gather large quantities of high-priced mats and/or popular high-priced items that other players want to buy. Most of large guilds with marketplace traders have weekly sales and/or donations requirements at an average of 5,000 gold a week. I think these low levels players should concentrated in forming a guild or joining a med-sized guild that does not these high weekly dues. They should be members of guilds that have the ability hire a good non-marketplace traders. Sales rates of SOME roadside public traders and SOME outlaw refuge public traders are pretty decent.