The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Best Single Reference for Group Dungeons?

Rainwhisper
Rainwhisper
✭✭✭✭✭
Is there a go-to site that lists (in narrative, without videos) the group dungeons and the basic boss mechanics for each?
Edited by Rainwhisper on March 28, 2017 2:04PM
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I assume you need the group dungeons and trials, not all the piddly ones. Deltias Gaming does a good job of typing out guides.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think there is a single site no.

You're best just going onto YouTube and typing dungeon names with guide added at the end.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Rainwhisper
    Rainwhisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    I don't think there is a single site no.

You're best just going onto YouTube and typing dungeon names with guide added at the end.

I'm old. I really can't stand getting information from YouTube tutorials. I much prefer when people take the time to write things out coherently, as used to be the norm for WoW, EQ, etc.
  • Rainwhisper
    Rainwhisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    davey1107 wrote: »
    I assume you need the group dungeons and trials, not all the piddly ones. Deltias Gaming does a good job of typing out guides.

Thanks! That is what I meant. I should have clarified.

When it comes to devles, I just put on heavy armor, run in until I reach the boss, kill them, and port out (if I'm in a hurry) :D.