The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Heavy gear

Dk_needs_a_buff
Dk_needs_a_buff
✭✭✭
Are zeninax ever gonna make it so heavy gear users cant have very high dps?
  • SodanTok
    SodanTok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No.
    Yes.
    Maybe.
  • Kram8ion
    Kram8ion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No eta
    ps4eu
    Kramm stam man kittyblade

• Baboonezz
    Baboonezz
    ✭✭
    Heavy armor is in a good place, medium armor is what needs a damage buff. Don't believe me? Where are the heavy armor gankers then?
    Are jokes about poop anti-septic?
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not really possible as a lot of max stam/mag and weapon/spell damage has nothing to do with armor, or very little.

Medium and Light do add, well medium is crit and weapon dmg and LA is penetration. At most, realistically, only 20% of all your damage comes from your type of armor choice, (I'd say on average less) so, as is, even disregarding ALL armor passives, you'll still maintain 80% of all potential damage.

You'd have to buff medium and Light (power creep) or rework the game's base mechanics. Nerfing heavy passives would make LA MA more appealing but wouldn't remove the possibility of HA and high damage.
    Edited by Waffennacht on March 28, 2017 2:59AM
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Alphaa
    Alphaa
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think people choose heavy armour govt the damage, they choose it to get away from being "1shot" by other builds.

I think they call it adapting?