The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Necrotic Lagg - The Last Fist

• Ahzek
    Ahzek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wasalda wrote: »
    Derra wrote: »
    Mulcibur wrote: »
    21 minutes of straight carnage. Thanks for the awesome raids. Hopefully CU will be good.

Hopefully they stick with their grpcap of 8 :#

pretty sure that this wont prevent people for going with 4x 8 man groups

dont think in CU that will be a problem^^ normally u should be able to bomb them easy^^

@MLRPZ The GvG u called out there is just too boring i always said i dont like this *** stand in front of each other load ultimates run braindead in front and drop them....i suggested to roam with multible grps in an area and just play like its open field (with everything allowed like its normal in cyro) but nobody wanted it...

@Sanct16 Just count in most of the videos...it was nearly every time same numbers perhaps 1-2 more or less....sure there are some outnumbering clips but that has smth to do with ragequits or disbands of enemy grps ;)

@Ahzek dont think we ever had 20 detos but sure if u kill one there has to be revange :D but normally i didnt chase single guys if they were no flame rats....looked most time for guilds cause pug farm only is boring as ***

@azoriangaming Sadly some of Necrotic still play this *** PvE Grind game of highest shame without PvP called BDO, where u just need to quit ur job and be a lucky rng boy and then ur good cause gear is all there....i cant understand it but what should i do if they like it :dizzy: / My main games atm are gw2 and bf1, there u dont have as many flameboys as here in eso thats rly good

Oh, dont worry, you didnt chase me, i was busy eating your healer and just got rolled . . .
    Also, i did not count the detos, it just felt that way ^^
    Jo'Khaljor
  • Lakeh
    Lakeh
    ✭✭✭
    21 minutes of straight carnage. Thanks for the awesome raids. Hopefully CU will be good.

dont think in CU that will be a problem^^ normally u should be able to bomb them easy^^

@azoriangaming Sadly some of Necrotic still play this *** PvE Grind game of highest shame without PvP called BDO, where u just need to quit ur job and be a lucky rng boy and then ur good cause gear is all there....i cant understand it but what should i do if they like it :dizzy: / My main games atm are gw2 and bf1, there u dont have as many flameboys as here in eso thats rly good

BDO is a random game. I play it casually and I spend most of my time breeding horsies!(<3) Because.. reasons. Horsies.
    I like flameboys though. Sending them a "<3" when they flame triggers them even more. :3

Wish the clips would be longer though. So we actually would get a feeling of how Necrotic plays. Watching the destroult drop & nothing else gets kinda.. meh after the first couple of times :-P
    Anyway. Always sad to see people that's been an active part in ESO quit the game.

Good luck in future endeavours o/

problem with the long fights is... there are none! (Except you count in small scale, which is not the intention of the video karisha made.) Destroult and go, that's how the game is designed to be since they launched One Tamriel, which is quite a shame if you ask me

Look at 1 Zerg Squad video and you will realise long fights do exist :)
    PC EU Player

Artis
    Injustice
    Streaking Sorcerers
    Astrum Herois Member

• themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Decent fights, hope to see you in another game again in the future :)
    :]
  • DaybreakerMusic
    DaybreakerMusic
    ✭✭✭
    Faluza wrote: »

BDO is a random game. I play it casually and I spend most of my time breeding horsies!(<3) Because.. reasons. Horsies.
    I like flameboys though. Sending them a "<3" when they flame triggers them even more. :3

Wish the clips would be longer though. So we actually would get a feeling of how Necrotic plays. Watching the destroult drop & nothing else gets kinda.. meh after the first couple of times :-P
    Anyway. Always sad to see people that's been an active part in ESO quit the game.

problem with the long fights is... there are none! (Except you count in small scale, which is not the intention of the video karisha made.) Destroult and go, that's how the game is designed to be since they launched One Tamriel, which is quite a shame if you ask me

if you count the running in order to find a choke, then yes
    Edited by DaybreakerMusic on March 27, 2017 7:29PM
    @Daybreaker_ESO

Guilds:
    Necrotic Lagg - Officer
    Ebonheart Swaffle
    Spooky Scary Skeletons
  • Lakeh
    Lakeh
    ✭✭✭

You know thats a part of how the game was designed, right ? :^)
    PC EU Player

Artis
    Injustice
    Streaking Sorcerers
    Astrum Herois Member

• DaybreakerMusic
    DaybreakerMusic
    ✭✭✭

You know thats a part of how the game was designed, right ? :^)

guess why i left :)
    @Daybreaker_ESO

Guilds:
    Necrotic Lagg - Officer
    Ebonheart Swaffle
    Spooky Scary Skeletons
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you Karisha and everyone in the guild for the awesome moments i had raiding with you over the past year, hope you have fun in wherever you go next :)
  • LegendaryChef
    LegendaryChef
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    o/
    Zzoro/Elliot Brown/Baldy ~Kitesquad/Noricum~
    PC EU.
    Spider mount was the only good part about morrowind release.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

This post is to let you know that we've felt it necessary to close this thread. The reason being that goodbye/quitting threads are against the Forum Rules, regardless of sentiment.

Thank you for understanding and much luck on your travels.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.