The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Crafting Business Possible?

Emothic
Emothic
✭✭✭✭
Is the crafting business still possible on this game. What I mean by is it possible to earn income by crafting items for other players? For example crafting a 9 trait armor piece for 10k or something like that. Was thinking about doing something like this in my free time, however since the game has been out for quite awhile and since crafting sets seem to take a back seat to dropped sets. I was just curious if such a thing was possible.

Note: I play on the Xbox One - NA servers.
Lord Emothic Von Hellsing of ze Hellsing Family.
Dragon Knight of the Ebonheart Pact. Xbox One - NA
  • Articulemort
    Articulemort
    ✭✭✭
    Yes it's possible, just go to a major city during prime hours and post in zone chat that your a crafter for hire.

You won't make millions and you'll get a lot of stupid requests and or people thinking you are trying to hire a crafter but you can make some gold off it.
  • Emothic
    Emothic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes it's possible, just go to a major city during prime hours and post in zone chat that your a crafter for hire.

You won't make millions and you'll get a lot of stupid requests and or people thinking you are trying to hire a crafter but you can make some gold off it.

Okay thank you.
    Lord Emothic Von Hellsing of ze Hellsing Family.
    Dragon Knight of the Ebonheart Pact. Xbox One - NA
  • Sordidfairytale
    Sordidfairytale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know about Xbox, but I routinely craft items and place them on the PC/NA guild store and sell them. I can't keep stock in place actually. Mostly I sell research items, but I also sell set items. YMMV
    Edited by Sordidfairytale on March 27, 2017 3:49PM
    The Vegemite Knight

"if the skeleton kills you, your dps is too low." ~STEVIL

The Elder World of WarScrollCraft Online ~joaaocaampos
  • ELDARTHVADER
    ELDARTHVADER
    ✭✭
    Emothic wrote: »
    Is the crafting business still possible on this game. What I mean by is it possible to earn income by crafting items for other players? For example crafting a 9 trait armor piece for 10k or something like that. Was thinking about doing something like this in my free time, however since the game has been out for quite awhile and since crafting sets seem to take a back seat to dropped sets. I was just curious if such a thing was possible.

Note: I play on the Xbox One - NA servers.

You'll make more $ selling the Mats. unless like that guy said you go to city and get lucking on someone wanting a set.
    just play sell mats. look out for whisper. you can maybe get a request in zone/guild from someone looking for set our item.

but again, selling mats is less stress and makes $ fast.