The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

arx corinium grind -_-

Lynx7386
Lynx7386
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
This grind is killing me. I've done the dungeon dozens of times now on both vet and normal. I've only gotten one purple undaunted infiltrator necklace, one blue ring, and no 1h weapons. Trying to get the gear together for the dk heavy attack build and I need 2 purple rings and 2 1h weapons for the undaunted infiltrator set still.

Any advice?
PS4 / NA
M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you opening up treasure chests and have Treasure hunter star unlocked under the Shadow CP tree?
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just an FYI purple jewellery only comes from veteran, they will be blue drops in normal version.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I occasionally get armor pieces from them but rarely jewelry or weapons and those tend to be the wrong sets.
    PS4 / NA
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Just an FYI purple jewellery only comes from veteran, they will be blue drops in normal version.

Yea i started running normal hoping for the weapon drops,since those can be improved
    PS4 / NA
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean there is little advice I can give. Back when I farmed BSW, I would run Treasure hunter star on my Stamblade/Magblade and just swap between toons into Vet COA1 and just open chests. Then hope for the best.
  • Masel
    Masel
    Class Representative
    Just use the precise unique swords and wait for it to be pledge and ask for the jewels when you're in a group. I'm the guy who came up with the build and I still use them, no need to make yourself want to die and go for the sharpened swords.
    PC EU

All Trial Trifecta Titles Done!

Youtube:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChVEG6ckuAgGs5OyA6VeisA
  • pizzaow
    pizzaow
    ✭✭✭
    I've found that most people don't care about this set, and are often happy to give you pieces. Once you get the jewelry you should be able to solo it on normal if you haven't gotten the swords already.

Tip: you can skip the entire first pull if you hug the right wall

... now if there was just an easy way to farm for the sharpened maelstrom lightning staff...

On a side note, if they do remove Magician and nerf Arcanist expect to see a lot more people running this (and other heavy attack builds) because of the easy sustain.
    XBox/NA GT: Pizzaow
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Masel92 wrote: »
    Just use the precise unique swords and wait for it to be pledge and ask for the jewels when you're in a group. I'm the guy who came up with the build and I still use them, no need to make yourself want to die and go for the sharpened swords.

Problem is I haven't gotten ANY 1h weapons. I'd take powered at this point, lol.
    PS4 / NA
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pizzaow wrote: »
    On a side note, if they do remove Magician and nerf Arcanist expect to see a lot more people running this (and other heavy attack builds) because of the easy sustain.

That's one of the main reasons I'm trying to get the gear for thus build. Right now my dk us running the high hp shieldtank build and that just isn't going to work after the resource cp changes.
    PS4 / NA
  • Masel
    Masel
    Class Representative
    Lynx7386 wrote: »
    pizzaow wrote: »

That's one of the main reasons I'm trying to get the gear for thus build. Right now my dk us running the high hp shieldtank build and that just isn't going to work after the resource cp changes.

The boss you need to farm is called Slikhlenia, the one with the pet snake. She drops swewtsong, a precise unique sword. The off-balance version is even easier to obtain, charged spinner staffs go for like 2-3k.
    PC EU

All Trial Trifecta Titles Done!

Youtube:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChVEG6ckuAgGs5OyA6VeisA