After leaving my former trials guild (without hard feelings, just the hours didn't fit anymore (different timezone)) I'm currently looking for a new one.
what do I look for?
- a guild that makes progression in it's runs
- good scores on weekly
- a relaxed (yet focused) mood in raids
- raid times between 19:30 PM and 23 PM (GMT+1), Belgium)
what can I offer?
- good knowledge of all trials (vet and vetHM (with the exception of MoL HM))
- good DPS (can provide parses or do a test)
- playing mag templar as main, but can play ranged as well (though need to work on that)
- TS or discord is no problem
- (not available on tuesday evenings, saterday and sundays)
just PM or whisper or ...
|Lunar Lattice - Guildmaster / Fullmoon group raidlead|
|Potato Knights - former core member|
|former dd-"The Phoenix Reborn", former raidlead "Omnia Vincit /Playdead"|
clears: vCrag HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM (+2) - vCR+3 - vSS HM