The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Is StamDK + MagPlar the best duo combo ever?

crusnik91
crusnik91
✭✭✭✭
Great survivability, decent burst & aoe damage, sweet execute & awesome synergy (stamina spears + purifying light)
If you disagree, what are the better options?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3SBjRMnwLw
YT channel(Guides/Builds/gameplay)
~ Crescent Jayren Gaming ~

Glorious EP
Jayren - V16 MagBlade AR30
Crescent J'renz - V16 StamBlade AR46
Crescent Lucrecia - V16 MagSorc AR32
Courageous DC
Crescent Sephiroth - V16 StamDK AR50
Crescent Singu-rarity - V16 MagTemplar AR33
Relentless AD
Crescent the Tiny - V16 StamSorc AR10
Crescent-The-Huge-One - V16 MagWarden AR18
  • Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    crusnik91 wrote: »
    Two templars
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
    Options
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sick vid man.

Magplar + mDK is better though. The magplar covers every weakness a mDK has allowing the mDK to become an incredibly tanky, high aoe damage, CC machine.
    Options
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think nothing can compete with magplar and mdk.
    You surely know which 2 players with almost the same name are meant with this
    Options
  • crusnik91
    crusnik91
    ✭✭✭✭
    Soris wrote: »
    Two templars

hmm I tried that combo before its decent but I felt the instant burst to drop players isnt there comparing to stamDK + magPlar combo. however, double destro ulti is pretty nasty or even something like 1 destro + bats ulti is dirty as well
    Lexxypwns wrote: »
    Sick vid man.

Magplar + mDK is better though. The magplar covers every weakness a mDK has allowing the mDK to become an incredibly tanky, high aoe damage, CC machine.
    BohnT wrote: »
    I think nothing can compete with magplar and mdk.
    You surely know which 2 players with almost the same name are meant with this

hmm AOE wise in a tight area I would 100% agree with you guys. As well as against multiple puggies that just jump on you magdk is preferred over stamdk. But when it comes to quick single target bursting I felt that a 4k++ wd 40k max stam s&b stamDK will do much better compare to mDK because against half decent players that know how to avoid damage/heal up/stack shields bursting is more reliable compare to DOT skills. One of the thing that works so damn good with mag templar + stam dk is purifying light because within that 6 secs stamdk could deal much more damage to maximize the instant burst from purifying light. Top that off with a jesus beam make killing potent opponent not even that hard. Besides that stam spears are pretty handy as well ;D
    All in all both are good. But I felt that stamdk & magplar is overall more balance.

BTW, who are the 2 players with almost the same name? maybe Nser & Kser? I would totally love to do a 2v2 with them!
    Edited by crusnik91 on March 27, 2017 12:13AM
    YT channel(Guides/Builds/gameplay)
    ~ Crescent Jayren Gaming ~

Glorious EP
    Jayren - V16 MagBlade AR30
    Crescent J'renz - V16 StamBlade AR46
    Crescent Lucrecia - V16 MagSorc AR32
    Courageous DC
    Crescent Sephiroth - V16 StamDK AR50
    Crescent Singu-rarity - V16 MagTemplar AR33
    Relentless AD
    Crescent the Tiny - V16 StamSorc AR10