Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

How many deaths will it take to get to Noble's Conquest forge?

Reivax
Reivax
✭✭✭✭
This crafter character of mine is not a fighter, I haven't played him as a fighter in maybe 2 years and I'm not in the mood to learn to play him again.
But, got a nice master writ for a piece of Noble's Conquest. I've never even entered Imperial City.
Can I just go in there and die my way to that forge, make my piece, and teleport out afterwards?
  • Sordidfairytale
    Sordidfairytale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not if you die to another player. If you are part of a guild, many of them now have the IC crafting stations at their guild houses. BBC guild on NA/PC does at any rate.
    The Vegemite Knight

"if the skeleton kills you, your dps is too low." ~STEVIL

The Elder World of WarScrollCraft Online ~joaaocaampos
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Find a quiet PvP server and use sneak or invisibility potions.

Also, if you have AP to spare, those Sigils of Imperial Retreat are handy to port back to the sewer base. Can be purchased at the sewer base merchant before you head out.
  • Sordidfairytale
    Sordidfairytale
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Also, if you have AP to spare, those Sigils of Imperial Retreat are handy to port back to the sewer base. Can be purchased at the sewer base merchant before you head out.

The sigil is nice, however if you don't need to go back to the sewer base, when you are inside the crafting area you can simply choose to enter another cyrodiil campaign. You will be brought to the main entrance of that campaign and then you can then easily use the wayshrine to go wherever you wish.
    The Vegemite Knight

"if the skeleton kills you, your dps is too low." ~STEVIL

The Elder World of WarScrollCraft Online ~joaaocaampos
  • I_killed_Vivec
    I_killed_Vivec
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I went in to IC to fulfil a Master's Writ - didn't see a single player from another faction.

Got into a few fights, but only against mobs. I didn't bother sneaking, because I like a fight ( ;) ) and my main is my master crafter, but I think I could have probably sneaked round.

Go for it! What's the worst that could happen? :#
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The sigil is nice, however if you don't need to go back to the sewer base, when you are inside the crafting area you can simply choose to enter another cyrodiil campaign. You will be brought to the main entrance of that campaign and then you can then easily use the wayshrine to go wherever you wish.

Great point ... thanks!
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    How many deaths will it take 'til he knows
    That too many people have died?

The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind
    The answer is blowin' in the wind.
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reivax wrote: »
    This crafter character of mine is not a fighter, I haven't played him as a fighter in maybe 2 years and I'm not in the mood to learn to play him again.
    But, got a nice master writ for a piece of Noble's Conquest. I've never even entered Imperial City.
    Can I just go in there and die my way to that forge, make my piece, and teleport out afterwards?

Depends on how populated IC is at the time you go.

Heh, I took my master crafter to attune the Armor Master set with no potions, a damage shield buff, and only resto wand attacks. Lesson learned: Have enough DPS to clear 2 or 3 daedra guarding the door. Otherwise, it's doable.

Tip: switch PVP campaigns. It will port you to a Cyrodiil basecamp not far from the wayshrine back to PVE land.
    Edited by BenevolentBowd on March 25, 2017 10:17PM
    Megaservers: PC NA (sometimes) / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (mostly)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Shared My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    ESO Calendarmancer - Retired
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps