Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Question about the LEG tool

jerseylocalbandb14_ESO
Hi all,

Recently started playing on ps4. Originally played PC at release and got a DK to lv50. I am currently working on a new DK who is lv15 at the moment.

My question is in regards to the LEG tool. At first I was reluctant to use it since I read a lot of people don't like low levels, but then also read that the 'LV 1' version of the dungeons are still meant for low level people. Anyway, I queued up as dps for fungul grotto (I was given a quest for it) and 3 hours went by. Is there a better way for a new player to get a dungeon group? Do people not really run the LV 1 versions? Was it because it was a Thursday night?

Thanks
  • mobicera
    mobicera
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On ps4 na the que times are really hit and miss, and dps always takes a while.
    Though 3h for fg1 really is quite a while.
    My advice is try to join a social guild and ask people to join that way or in zone chat.
    For random dungeons it typically takes far less time then choosing a select dungeon on a non pledge day(10-15mins average).
  • jerseylocalbandb14_ESO
    Thanks! I must have missed how to do 'zone chat.' I took a quick look at the text chat feature, but it looked like the only option was to use text to people in close proximity. I'll have to take a second look next time