The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

BAMFs of Tamriel Recruiting! [Multi-Alliance] [PVE] [NEW PLAYERS WELCOME!] [Dungeon Guild]

davidcombs7
Hi I'm recruiting for my guild BAMFs of Tamriel, we focus on running dungeons from undaunted Dailies, speed runs, no death runs, and farming for gear sets! If your interested in becoming part of the guild leave your psn below!! Also looking for officers to help setup special runs like vCOS,vMaZZ,or vICP.
Edited by davidcombs7 on March 24, 2017 8:16PM
  • davidcombs7
    Forgot to note that we have 100+ members and growing. I also provide gear suggestions, skill bar setups, and I'm a 9t crafter, master achemist, master enchanter, and we have a manor at Daggerfall, so far having a test dummy, clothing station, enchanting table, a merchant and a banker!