The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Addon helping the resurrection action during combat?

ultimateavatarb16_ESO
ultimateavatarb16_ESO
Soul Shriven
Here's my problem: During combat, I try to resurrect a player ('F' button), but the interaction wheel appears instead (the same 'F' button) because a player run before me or because the dead player is under the whole stack'd group.

I tried to unbind the "Interaction with player", but the resurrection action is also unbind.

So, do you know if there's a plugin to help me with the resurrection? to priorize the resurrection action over the interaction wheel? or anything else disabling the "interaction wheel" while I'm in combat?

Thanks
  • ViciousBunnii
    ViciousBunnii
    ✭✭✭
    I would like this too. I know this thread is very old, but it's the only one I could find that is sort of my issue too. When I go to resurrect someone, I have to be in a 'sweet spot' for the resurrect option to pop up. The 'sweet spot' seems to be a very small window. If I go to the person to resurrect, the option to resurrect them will not work unless I am in certain spot. This can be very annoying and time consuming in dungeons. Does anyone have any advice for how to resurrect quickly? To find the 'sweet spot' perfectly every time? Or an addon that helps me find this spot. Thanks in advance!
    PC/NA

Forever salty about the Shadow Rider Senche