The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Bi-Color Coxcomb Cap

SanderBuraas
SanderBuraas
✭✭✭✭✭
I was excited to see this jester hat in the crown store, as it could fit my character. However, the cap makes my character bald. Hats, including this one, should display fringe if the hairstyle has one.

I have compiled comparison images of my character without the hat, with the hat equipped, as well as how it should look equipped.

From the front.

MJW1W5a.jpg

From the side.

ptWBhLI.jpg

Also, how come the hat doesn't have a chin strap when it does in the preview picture?

czlgSSj.png

It looks so much better with.
Edited by SanderBuraas on June 2, 2018 9:55AM
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    Lol
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really pretty character! Her face is lovely.
    But she likes to tuck all of her hair up in her hats, apparently. Mine does, too. o:)
  • ifDoubtNerfIt
    ifDoubtNerfIt
    ✭✭✭
    This one would like to share his skooma and sweetrolls with your character ;)
    Edited by ifDoubtNerfIt on March 24, 2017 7:42AM
  • Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hat says : "You wanted hair to be visible? Joke is no you".
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the way in many games sadly, either changing hair to a buzz cut or removing it entirely, as it makes for a much easier design than dealing with clipping for each individual hair style.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • stevepdodson_ESO888
    stevepdodson_ESO888
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    when my char puts on a hat it gives me completely different hairstyle altogether...plats without hat...long straight hair with hat
  • SanderBuraas
    SanderBuraas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    Really pretty character! Her face is lovely.
    But she likes to tuck all of her hair up in her hats, apparently. Mine does, too. o:)
    @SydneyGrey

Thank you, but I think it looks bad when the hair is tucked away – at least with most hats.
  • SanderBuraas
    SanderBuraas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    when my char puts on a hat it gives me completely different hairstyle altogether...plats without hat...long straight hair with hat
    @stevepdodson_ESO888

A late reply, but which hat do you mean?